ilovetati

What musical direction should Lana go in for LDR5?

I know this is overstated but i really want some more hollywood sadcore not that her other albums aren't good they're amazing but I wish there could be more music from that era. But I'll be definitely more than happy with anything that is more energetic than honeymoon with stronger lyrics and intrumentals or anything by lana del rey for that matter!

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Since everybody's inmaking something inspired on The Weeknd sounds, I would love to hear something a little bit more upbeat from Lana while everybody else is doing down beats, maybe something like Mark Ronson old stuff, but saxophones and a vintage feeling. And if she sticks again with down tempos, I would totally LOOOOOVE something like FKA Twigs or The XX on her sound, I'm like tired of Rick Nowels and Menzies, we had ENOUGH

Since everybody's inmaking something inspired on The Weeknd sounds, I would love to hear something a little bit more upbeat from Lana while everybody else is doing down beats, maybe something like Mark Ronson old stuff, but saxophones and a vintage feeling. And if she sticks again with down tempos, I would totally LOOOOOVE something like FKA Twigs or The XX on her sound, I'm like tired of Rick Nowels and Menzies, we had ENOUGH

:gclap:

(hope you're talking about pre-M*lissa twigs though)

Honestly I don't mind an album that sounds like Honeymoon if she focuses on writing amazing lyrics. I'll probably cry if she releases more songs with terrible lyrics like Freak and Salvatore again.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

^ YES.

tumblr_inline_nog5uz2kYG1qdlmxr_500.gif

---

To follow-up on that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRlZTrdzkbA

-The entire M3LL155X EP by FKA twigs.

-Noah Shebib and Boi-1da's work with Drake 

YES TO THIS ALL EXCEPT MILEY CYRUS.

Omg yes to hip hop beats with major string-age. I don't need any FKA I love her music, but the sound is too spacey and sparse of lyrics.

I think it'd be interesting if she did something with Arca, maybe like Vulnicura in the sense of orchestration + beats, but not a heartbreak album. I've literally never heard anything by Arca that was poorly done, I think he could do well with Lana.

smile.gif