Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

the album cover is giving Adventure by Momoko Kikuchi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFJrYq4RjCl5wDkwcbAZt

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

The gap between Houdini and Training Season, the radio silence between Training Season and the album announcement, the album visuals being completely different from Houdini and Training Season's visuals, half of the album's lyrics being available on the vinyl preorder images... something isn't right about this rollout, or maybe we were too spoiled with how well the last one ended up being for her even in the face of a pandemic and leaks :dua:

1 hour ago, details said:

this cover ate dua up damn 😭

shes the o.g lol and the music is even more magnificent

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I fear the Dua fanbase is having their Solar Power moment, with this release :omfg2: 

It’s a very weird rollout to say the least. Love the music, although the first descriptions of the sound aren’t that accurate. I read she wrote like 97 songs for this one and the standard LP is 26-minute long with what? 11 songs?!? :oprah2:And that there is a deluxe on the way with 14 or 15 tracks? I mean, why the wait for the deluxe?

Thank God for Lana who hates deluxe editions of her albums :godlaugh:

13 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I fear the Dua fanbase is having their Solar Power moment, with this release :omfg2: 

It’s a very weird rollout to say the least. Love the music, although the first descriptions of the sound aren’t that accurate. I read she wrote like 97 songs for this one and the standard LP is 26-minute long with what? 11 songs?!? :oprah2:And that there is a deluxe on the way with 14 or 15 tracks? I mean, why the wait for the deluxe?

Thank God for Lana who hates deluxe editions of her albums :godlaugh:

Uhhhh this is gonna be short af :cryney: get that out for the streams and give us the extended mixes too girl :beyonce: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

something about her turning her 11 track albums into 1 hour playlists always felt wrong to me… now with the extended versions it feels like she’s just selling one part of the product and then putting the same one out on how it was supposed to be. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is like an extended version of this record where all of the songs have extended versions lmao

and also for giving me Margaret

I forgot to post this ages ago but

is the Houdini Extended Edit not mixed/mastered? It sounds so different from the normal song in a way I dont quite know how to describe. Its like all the sounds are on one layer?

negAbhB.png

1 hour ago, godsmonster said:

I forgot to post this ages ago but

is the Houdini Extended Edit not mixed/mastered? It sounds so different from the normal song in a way I dont quite know how to describe. Its like all the sounds are on one layer?

It's a completely different mix. I'm pretty sure Kevin oversaw the extended versions and Danny was around to edit the tracks down and make them glossier pop. The extended versions sound more like a Tame Impala record in the mixing.

BzhmW.png

Posted (edited)

Blood Records exclusive zoetrope picture disc vinyl dropped 2 minutes ago with a limited run of 5000, 2000 already sold x

UPDATE: Sold out in less than a half hour x

Edited by Elle

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS