Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

While I heavily enjoyed all the songs, I feel like smth should’ve happened, but I’m not sure what that smth is.

I don’t think Boys Will Be Boys should’ve been put on the album. It ruined the whole vibe of it. Not saying I don’t like the song, it just didn’t fit with the album...at all

but I’ll listen to it again. I first thought after hours was meh but on second listen it sounded god-like so who knows

At first she said she never released it because it was never "finished", the demo leaked weeks after that statement and then in 2018, after one year she finally released it and it was basically the same song as the demo, that's what I meant, I know that a lot of people are not fans of the released version of Want To, but I like the fact that she at least tweaked it a bit

Can u link me to a hq file of Want To demo? I used to have it years ago but I lost it

An up to date megapost slipping into my DM's would be lovely atm As MEGA decided to delete mine.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I zipped todays leaks (except the album of course) in here https://www105.zippyshare.com/v/Efd07ZZH/file.html

Thank you xx

https://mega.nz/#F!jx0DUBiL!IfX3bbI3cmOv5BUoDg2mRA

pretty sure this is up to date?

By the looks of it yes! Thank you so much xx

At first she said she never released it because it was never "finished", the demo leaked weeks after that statement and then in 2018, after one year she finally released it and it was basically the same song as the demo, that's what I meant, I know that a lot of people are not fans of the released version of Want To, but I like the fact that she at least tweaked it a bit

ah i see

Running is tweaked, but it's very subtle and the average stan probably wouldn't notice (i think the biggest difference is the bass? i don't remember)

negAbhB.png

so far it hasn't blown me away, i was expecting it to be a little more quirkier and unique, i think the singles were fantastic so this was very underwhelming, she should have went in a more alternative direction.. it feels too easy, just a simple and average bop after bop kind of album, it wont be memorable, only tolerable meaning it'll probably age like milk. but this is only my opinion so far having heard the album twice, it might grow on me a little more  (hopefully)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I get a strong Random Access Memories vibe from it,

This album is really good in my opinion, but it's really a grower as she released the bops / more dynamic tracks as singles

Also, I added If It Ain't Me as the album closer and it's literally perfect

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

The more I listen to it the more I love this album. She came tf thru. Levitating’s probs my favorite song off of this album. And the smooth flow of Pretty Please, wheww, def also up there. This album’s pure pop perfection.

qfrWuBl.png

I get a strong Random Access Memories vibe from it,

This album is really good in my opinion, but it's really a grower as she released the bops / more dynamic tracks as singles

Also, I added If It Ain't Me as the album closer and it's literally perfect

Imagine Scrapping If It Aint Me and putting Good in Bed instead.