Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Dua has announced a Physical Remix featuring Gwen Stefani & Mark Ronson that will be coming soon! 'Club Future Nostalgia - The Remix Album' with The Blessed Madonna coming out August 21st. She also said all Future Nostalgia tracks will be remixed - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Holy fuck Jamiroquai involvement will produce an instant classic considering his sound is all over the album in the first place. This is so cool.

Very disappointed in her for not taking this opportunity to revive Nelly Furtado's career with a feature since she always talks about being such a fan  :crossed:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Holy fuck Jamiroquai involvement will produce an instant classic considering his sound is all over the album in the first place. This is so cool.

Very disappointed in her for not taking this opportunity to revive Nelly Furtado's career with a feature since she always talks about being such a fan  :crossed:

We don't know all featured artists yet, do we? Normani hasn't been officially announced yet, Kylie is kind of a no-brainer... I would say it's not completely unrealistic that Nelly Furtado and Pink will be on this. I mean, she got MADONNA, after all!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

the way i came praying it’s real ...bedsides ed it’s a whole ass serve. hallucinate feat kylie and royksopp I NEEEEEEEEEE

lmao honestly the rest sounded great but if its real the fact she not only collabed with ed sheeran alone, yet put him on the best song on the album is unforgivable.

i'd go so far as to call it homophobia 

if yall notice o the very edge on the left, the body of a woman is cut out.... wonder if this picture is bigger and she'll be posting more sides in later days?

in fact the picture is bigger. it's the album cover but it's cropped, so the full shot probably include the other feats or at least some signal of them

also she confirmed that Hugo Comte made the cover too

Godua knows her audience. She won't destroy all the goodwill she got from this era with an Ed Shitrat collab.

I really do wonder which other artists will be featured. Kylie added Hallucinate to her playlist, and Janet Jackson praised Don't Start Now...

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I really wanna hear the Physical remix with Gwen Stefani but for some reason I'm nervous about Mark Ronson being involved... I hope he hasn't ruined the flawless production of the original