Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

9 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

IMAGINE releasing Don't Start Now (Official Music Video), Don't Start Now (Live In LA), Future Nostalgia (Lyric Video), Physical (Official Music Video), Let's Get Physical (Workout Video), Break My Heart (Official Music Video), Break My Heart (Animated Video), Hallucinate (Animated Video), Levitating Remix feat. Madonna and Missy Elliott (Official Music Video), and finally Levitating feat. DaBaby (Official Music Video) all in one era. Plus lyric videos for all songs and an incredibly well made visualiser for Club Future Nostalgia. In 2020. Despite a pandemic. And STILL have some people complaining! I don't get it. NOBODY is doing it like Dua fucking Lipa! 

to imagine she was a pop nobody in 2015 [I remember us clowning her here lets not lie lmao] and has one song with the queen of pop and one of the best female rappers in history. Her music is actually good...even the fillers are listenable. She is still promoting while being mindful of the current climate and social issues.

she's carrying pop music rn its fkn incredible 

22 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

to imagine she was a pop nobody in 2015 [I remember us clowning her here lets not lie lmao] and has one song with the queen of pop and one of the best female rappers in history. Her music is actually good...even the fillers are listenable. She is still promoting while being mindful of the current climate and social issues.

she's carrying pop music rn its fkn incredible 

Remember when people used to blame Dua for Lana's l*ziness because Ben and Ed were OBVIOUSLY sabotaging Lana's career? :teehee:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Just now, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Remember when people used to blame Dua for Lana's l*ziness because Ben and Ed were OBVIOUSLY sabotaging Lana's career? :teehee:

lmaooo yes! we were just too afraid to admit Lana is l*zy :xgiggle:

1 hour ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

IMAGINE releasing Don't Start Now (Official Music Video), Don't Start Now (Live In LA), Future Nostalgia (Lyric Video), Physical (Official Music Video), Let's Get Physical (Workout Video), Break My Heart (Official Music Video), Break My Heart (Animated Video), Hallucinate (Animated Video), Levitating Remix feat. Madonna and Missy Elliott (Official Music Video), and finally Levitating feat. DaBaby (Official Music Video) all in one era. Plus lyric videos for all songs and an incredibly well made visualiser for Club Future Nostalgia. In 2020. Despite a pandemic. And STILL have some people complaining! I don't get it. NOBODY is doing it like Dua fucking Lipa! 

wow when you think about it, she really worked hard. if it wasnt for covid, the serve would be HARDER for sure

Are Lot to Love, Pour Me a Lie, and One for the Night new/when are they from? Act of God is really cute, but it’s not up to the level of the other FN tracks 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

List of known FN outtakes thus far taken from Atrl: 

Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

RELEASED: (4 tracks)

1. Exhale - RELEASED BY ANOTHER ARTIST

2. Saved My Life - RELEASED BY ANOTHER ARTIST

3. Love Is Religion - REMIX

4. That Kind of Woman - REMIX

LEAKED: (12 tracks)

1. If It Ain't Me (ft. Normani) - LEAKED

2. Ball & Chain - LEAKED

3. 25/8 - LEAKED

4. Jealousy - LEAKED

5. Cherry - LEAKED

6. Love Is Religion - LEAKED

7. That Kind of Woman - LEAKED

8. All to Myself - LEAKED

9. Act of God (ft. Ant Clemons) - LEAKED

10. Secrets - LEAKED

11. Talk About It - LEAKED

12. Not My Problem - CIRCULATING

UNAVAILABLE: (2 tracks)

1. Exhale - DUA'S DEMO

12. Saved My Life - DUA'S DEMO

Apparently Secrets and Talk About It aren't being considered for the B-side, which is good with them leaking. Hopefully If It Ain't Me is the only one that's leaked and everything she puts on the B-side is things we don't know about.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

If Cherry was in fact produced by MNEK (not sure where that came from), it would've been from very early 2018.

If that's the case, it's before she knew the direction Future Nostalgia would take, so I wouldn't necessarily consider it an album outtake when it was obvious she changed the direction entirely at some point in spring 2019 and it was never a contender at that point

BzhmW.png

39 minutes ago, drewby said:

If Cherry was in fact produced by MNEK (not sure where that came from), it would've been from very early 2018.

If that's the case, it's before she knew the direction Future Nostalgia would take, so I wouldn't necessarily consider it an album outtake when it was obvious she changed the direction entirely at some point in spring 2019 and it was never a contender at that point

I can't remember when it was produced, but 25/8 is the first DL2 era track we have. 

Of course some of the 11 leaked songs are not true FN outtakes, but most people treat post-DL1 = DL2 = FN all synonymously, for ease.