Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Absolutely disgusting, that the media ran with stories saying Dua doesn’t care about DaBaby‘s homophobic ass. Now it’s great on her part, that she distanced herself. The same energy should go towards all the other collaborators, but we ain‘t seeing that because misogyny is alive and breathing. Yuck

also all the dumbasses saying she should remove him, as if there isn’t a solo version???? What’s this world coming to

thanks for coming to my ted talk

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

53 minutes ago, lamms said:

Absolutely disgusting, that the media ran with stories saying Dua doesn’t care about DaBaby‘s homophobic ass. Now it’s great on her part, that she distanced herself. The same energy should go towards all the other collaborators, but we ain‘t seeing that because misogyny is alive and breathing. Yuck

also all the dumbasses saying she should remove him, as if there isn’t a solo version???? What’s this world coming to

thanks for coming to my ted talk

I know it’s pissing me off lol, I saw a buzzfeed tweet referring to her insta story like “Okay cool, but when are you gonna take him off the song” Like????? first of all, why is SHE being criticized for HIS actions when she’s already spoken out about it? Is she supposed to delete the song from existence? Like.. “removing him” from the remix is literally just the solo version. Whatever.

it will be annoying that if levitating gets any grammys - it’ll most likely be the remix credited, really wish they would’ve released a megan remix or something around its peak to 1) get it to #1 bc god was it close and 2) give us/grammys another option besides dahomophobe

currently imagining a world which levitating (solo) is the one that blew up with the beautiful cfn video  (the club remix should’ve had the ugly tiktok video) and once it gained a lot of traction she released a female remix version that would’ve boosted her to #1… a boy can dream :flutter:

21 minutes ago, brandon said:

currently imagining a world which levitating (solo) is the one that blew up with the beautiful cfn video  (the club remix should’ve had the ugly tiktok video) and once it gained a lot of traction she released a female remix version that would’ve boosted her to #1… a boy can dream :flutter:

I would've loved Madonna and Missy Elliott instead of DaBaby in the version that apparently was the most successful. The album version with the addition of Madonna and Missy... yeah, that would've been amazing.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I would've loved Madonna and Missy Elliott instead of DaBaby in the version that apparently was the most successful. The album version with the addition of Madonna and Missy... yeah, that would've been amazing.

I know!!!! Omg I was so excited when she announced they’d be on the remix and then it was at like 1.5X speed and madonna just sung duas verse :crai: they deserved better 

:dua:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Everyone switching the remix out for the original Levitating version in playlists, on radio etc - we love to see a homophobic pos lose! DaB*by really thought he‘s the reason behind the song’s smash hit… what a fucking loser. The original Levitating is already starting to take over the remix‘s stream in some places :ma::oop:

He managed to piss everyone off - from Elton John to Chris Brown lmao. Dua giveth and Dua taketh DaB*by‘s career away.

0HFjKbm.gif 0HFjKbm.gif 0HFjKbm.gif 0HFjKbm.gif 0HFjKbm.gif

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

56 minutes ago, lamms said:

Everyone switching the remix out for the original Levitating version in playlists, on radio etc - we love to see a homophobic pos lose! DaB*by really thought he‘s the reason behind the song’s smash hit… what a fucking loser. The original Levitating is already starting to take over the remix‘s stream in some places :ma::oop:

He managed to piss everyone off - from Elton John to Chris Brown lmao. Dua giveth and Dua taketh DaB*by‘s career away.

0HFjKbm.gif 0HFjKbm.gif 0HFjKbm.gif 0HFjKbm.gif 0HFjKbm.gif

It was about time! I've loved the original ever since it was released in the album, and I've liked it better than any of the posterior remixes it received. I'm glad it is finally getting the recognition it deserves :gclap: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

It was about time! I've loved the original ever since it was released in the album, and I've liked it better than any of the posterior remixes it received. I'm glad it is finally getting the recognition it deserves :gclap: 

always loved the original one too! when the album was released, listening to levitating literally felt the same as... well, being under the influence of some uplifting substances :umadney: 

but well - what have we all learned from this drama? never promote your otherwise great songs with lame remixes with less-than-mediocre rappers on them. miss dua would've stayed clear from this mess if she never released that lousy remix :oprah3:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one