Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

On 8/21/2023 at 9:13 PM, Formation said:

https://x.com/dlipahungary/status/1693574517040292230?s=46
I’ve always had a conspiracy theory that Lana ghostwrote New Love—the themes and melody just remind me so much of her writing styles—but I wonder if it was just the Emile influence? Anyways 

so cool to say I’ve been a fan since literally day 1

I've read once that Lana assisted Dua for New Love but I don't think it was really a reliable source.

Although, I don't really think that Lana would write a song like this, it's 100% Emile's influence because his style is very recognizable when he's working with other artists too.

url%5D

OMG BLUE DIAMOND AS HER INSTA PFP 💎💎💎💎💎

Spoiler

That Froot looks familiar :et:

Spoiler

Jk :ma:

I bet we'll have a performance at the MTV EMA's too :et: like with Don't Start Now!

url%5D

The fact that this era (fingers crossed that no new virus kills us all) will have the budget and rollout that FN was robbed of :cryney2:  These were some of the most pleasant four years of music fanboying for me thanks to Dua. I am so ready for what she's been cooking up.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

On 10/10/2023 at 12:22 AM, Formation said:

The fact that this era (fingers crossed that no new virus kills us all) will have the budget and rollout that FN was robbed of :cryney2:  These were some of the most pleasant four years of music fanboying for me thanks to Dua. I am so ready for what she's been cooking up.

the bedbugs…

MISS ME? :kris:

ALSO HER WEBSITE IS SO COOL TOO! :trisha:

I CAN'T WAIWAIEIAIWISISIIWIWIAIIITTTTTTTTTT I'M SO EXCITED, WILL THE NEW ERA HAVE A NEW SOUND!?

url%5D

20 minutes ago, nowhereInParticular said:

IMG-5614.png

When the lead single starts with MORE PASSION MORE PASSION MORE PASSION MORE ENERGY MORE ENERGY MORE FOOTWORK MORE FOOTWORK :illuminataylor:

url%5D

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

When the lead single starts with MORE PASSION MORE PASSION MORE PASSION MORE ENERGY MORE ENERGY MORE FOOTWORK MORE FOOTWORK :illuminataylor:

The video will probably have her driving a black Firebird & she’ll mention a Mr. Mercury / Dead Sea…

:sluttybunny:

IMG-3521.jpg