Say Yes to Heaven

Freak Music Video Premiering February 9th

FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD - DELETE FUCKED UP THREAD

When we finally get this video, I hope someone can edit an offcial UV video with all of the clips we got from this video and the MTWBT one.

Like say an offcial UV video, the video that it was suppose to be.

Till this day, I don't understand why so much was cut from West Coast and why these clips weren't used. Ultraviolence era would have been so different and amazing. Father John Misty was suppose to be in the original UV video wtf..Things would have turned out differently. :pft:

When we finally get this video, I hope someone can edit an offcial UV video with all of the clips we got from this video and the MTWBT one.

Like say an offcial UV video, the video that it was suppose to be.

Till this day, I don't understand why so much was cut from West Coast and why these clips weren't used. Ultraviolence era would have been so different and amazing. Father John Misty was suppose to be in the original UV video wtf..Things would have turned out differently. :pft:

WC was cut because it featured heavy drug usage (like shooting it up I think?) and Interscope was not okay with that.

WC was cut because it featured heavy drug usage (like shooting it up I think?) and Interscope was not okay with that.

Yeah, I get that but I feel like they made the wrong choice.

Lana would have been the controversial queen of 2014 and the streaming would have been HUGE for ha.

I mean the cover promoting smoking (original cover) [badass and controversial]

- West Coast (heavy drug use)

- Shades of Cool (death scene in video right after controversial guardian interview)

- UV (Jonestown omg)

Honestly speaking, it was controversy (well on top of good music) what made Born To Die so huge and iconic. First the accusation of authenticity (Lips, Surgery, blah), Snl, etc.

The UV era would have been truly "Ultraviolent", but it was intentionally tamed down.

This pic by chuck. Allegedly the cover before the Krug shoot, so this was just used to make billboards

tumblr_nm719inYhA1sd2qroo1_250.jpg

oh, I always thought it was just some rumor. Well, as much as I like the UV cover, this would have been cooler.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Lana would have been the controversial queen of 2014 and the streaming would have been HUGE for ha.

- Shades of Cool (death scene in video right after controversial guardian interview)

- UV (Jonestown omg)

Honestly speaking, it was controversy (well on top of good music) what made Born To Die so huge and iconic. First the accusation of authenticity (Lips, Surgery, blah), Snl, etc.

The UV era would have been truly "Ultraviolent", but it was intentionally tamed down.

i cant believe i actually agree with you :oprah:

- UV (Jonestown omg)

Damn, that would have been massive! Fucking labels!!! I didn't know 'West Coast' was cut.