Say Yes to Heaven

Freak Music Video Premiering February 9th

So much for sleep I was going to bed but I'm too excited and eager now  :deadbanana:

God I'm such a stan lol  :toofunny:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

A fanpage on Twitter said that there's a rumor going around that Freak will feature, TLY, Art Deco, and Salvatore. Only in our wildest dreams.

TLY :eartha:

the ONLY song that can transition well musically and lyrically is Art Deco and not because it's the next song on the album track list 

Edited by Ed55

OMFG I'M LATE CAUSE I WAS SLEEPING FUCK I'm so excited I'm physically nauseous I hate her so much for managing to always keep me back on the stanning track every single time, this looks like it's going to be a legit video nothing in me is ready. Can someone confirm it's 6am in the UK? Cause of course I'm having the hugest day tomorrow so I planned everything to be able to wake up at 3am for it so of course it's not the right hour :toofunny: I really hope my expectations are meant because a 2s snippet is enough to make me imagine a billion different things omfg DID MY EYES DECEIVED ME OR WASN'T THERE ANY TRACE OF FILTER ON THIS 2s snippet. This is an excellent sign

GOPHDOFDNGFDNMHGPODFMHOPMFO OMGFUCJINGK GOD GUSYS MY GODNESS I THINK I'M GONNA DIE MY HEART

edit: MY FUCKING HEART, I THOUGHTI WAS GOING TO DIE Y'ALL, this is going to sound so white girl from twitter but legit I couldn't breathe. It was just like 2 seconds of actual footage but it was orgasmic, can't wait to see the whole thing 

edit2: Where's Annedauphine? I need someone to be as excited as I am rn. Not here for the Freak Shade, y'all judging 2 seconds of footage omfg

OMFG SIS I WAS HOLDING BACK MY STANNING NOT TO BE THE ONLY ONE GETTING OFF BUT I'M VOMITING CHUNKS I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED THIS IS GOING TO BE SO SO SO MUCH BETTER THAN WHAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE THE SONG SO IT'S SAYING MUCH IDK HOW SHE DOES IT BUT SHE JUST HAVE TO BLINK AND I'M CURLED UP ON THE FLOOR SOBBING watch this becoming as iconic as the old videos era

ZKcaooE.png

A fanpage on Twitter said that there's a rumor going around that Freak will feature, TLY, Art Deco, and Salvatore. Only in our wildest dreams.

Yes, I'm sure that originated from the same person who said Serial Killer would be on Honeymoon.

5 minutes probably - it'll be a four minute video and lana will appear at the very end to announce the end of her career :troll:

Joking aside I'll expect that she'll announce something like a tour+new album maybe

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers