LDRO

Instagram Updates

i'm sorry, but some of you need to calm down and perhaps look it at from her perspective, all she did was write two short comments responding to a very stupid and offensive meme about her, you would be bothered too if somebody insinuated that you somehow dreamed of living a life of pain and struggle although being rich which she has said time and time again that she wasn't rich as a child, especially considering the fact that she's been heavily criticized for making art about her pain, and has had it misconstrued as romanization or fetishization of such topics, it wouldn't be the first time she's called somebody out like that, it was a stupid meme and she has every right to not like it

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm sorry, but some of you need to calm down and perhaps look it at from her perspective, all she did was write two short comments responding to a very stupid and offensive meme about her, you would be bothered to if somebody insinuated that you somehow dreamed of living a life of pain and struggle, especially when you've been heavily criticized for making art about your pain and having it misconstrued as romanization or fetishization of such topics, it wouldn't be the first time she's called somebody out like that, it was a stupid meme and she has every right to not like it

Well said.

I really think picking this apart is splitting hairs at a microscopic level. Neither the meme nor Lana’s comments necessitate any amount of analysis. Both are in slightly poor form, so if anything, she matched their energy.

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I’m really glad that Lana stays off Twitter and TikTok because the stuff that people say about her on there is like 10 time worse. Like yesterday I saw a TikTok from this girl that Lana follows on Insta talking about how awful of a person Lana is now. 

23 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm sorry, but some of you need to calm down and perhaps look it at from her perspective, all she did was write two short comments responding to a very stupid and offensive meme about her, you would be bothered too if somebody insinuated that you somehow dreamed of living a life of pain and struggle although being rich which she has said time and time again that she wasn't rich as a child, especially considering the fact that she's been heavily criticized for making art about her pain, and has had it misconstrued as romanization or fetishization of such topics, it wouldn't be the first time she's called somebody out like that, it was a stupid meme and she has every right to not like it

It's just the way she responded. She could have said "switch it and reverse it" without showing her true feelings to stay above the poster (who's probably a child). We all know she is capable of making smarter replies even to such stupid posts.

57 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

I see what you mean, but, AGAIN, you're talking from your OWN perspective and that's fine. However, you cannot say there is other stuff to get mad at because, again, it depends on the person. Some things that might be offensive to you might not be offensive to me, but that's you — and in this case — it is Lana. I mean, they're bringing up personal shit from her life. I would feel some type of way as well.

You are confusing some "jokes" with someone being a cu*t to her for no reason. The user who posted that doesn't even give a fuck about what they did, so... it's more targeted than just a simple joke.

I mean, of course its my own perspective. This is a forum and I guess thats what that's about, creating a space to share perspectives.

I personally -again- find quite more disturbing and enervating things as people talking about her past/present relationships as if they were a matter set to public debate (remember that guy who went to a festival with Sean's face printed to his shirt). Not to talk about the ones that publicly talk about her mother or speculate about Lana's feelings about that. Not that Lana hasn't been vocal about that on her music, but I just cant get how that information is treated sometimes as food for gossip and not as something to be extremely respectful about.

Just now, sjatib said:

I mean, of course its my own perspective. This is a forum and I guess thats what that's about, creating a space to share perspectives.

Yes, Nancy Drew! Therefore YOUR opinion on Lana's experience doesn't define her... Case closed.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

6 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

Yes, Nancy Drew! Therefore YOUR opinion on Lana's experience doesn't define her... Case closed.

Guess respect and constructive intercourse are not familiar concepts for everyone. Good luck, though!

8 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Guess respect and constructive intercourse are not familiar concepts for everyone. Good luck, though!

dsfds.jpg

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

@DemonMic2003 likes posts on both sides of every argument and honestly it’s so cute :wubna:

41 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

It's just the way she responded. She could have said "switch it and reverse it" without showing her true feelings to stay above the poster (who's probably a child). We all know she is capable of making smarter replies even to such stupid posts.

Children have to learn too. Stop using age as an excuse.

Just now, Creyk said:

Children have to learn too. Stop using age as an excuse.

discipline your kids, people - otherwise Lana Del Rey will have to, publicly. 

how do we even know for sure it was somebody young and naive? it could've been some crusty 28-year-old with no life! :seeit:

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e