LDRO

Instagram Updates

I mean I guess its not a funny thing for Lana to read but half of the Lana memes dont differ that much from this one. Like the ones with cigars as breakfast and all that stuff. I dont think she should take it as more than it is, thats not more than some unfortunate comment from a more than probable teenager.

1 hour ago, twinkletoes7 said:

would love to know her reasoning behind following dat1guitarguy especially, and its not even just her. its like jen and barrie too, that makes NO sense to me

I really don’t understand. He is genuinely a very rude person, and has been horrible online to me and some of my other friends when we were active in the Lana fandom a few years ago. His behaviour is weird and borderline stalking but he doesn’t care because it’s like Lana and her social circle validate him :toofunny: Idk it’s not my business but she really does seem to give some of the worst fans the most attention, in part due to their money that can get them to fly everywhere she does

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

4 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

raise your hand if you're tired of people thinking the lizzy grant days were filled with darkness, suffering, and despair and claim it was "problematic" or whatever :holla: :eyeroll2:

Yeah, but they don’t think it’s “problematic”. That post is clearly made by someone who likes despairs and suffering and L4na… as a satire (which can still be problematic). They’re claiming Lana as their Cinderella. As their “reverse Cinderella”. It’s not meant to be a dig at her at all. They are basically idolizing her.

They don’t think “Lizzy Grant days filled with darkness and suffering” is problematic that’s why that post was made. The person who made that is the same kind of people here if we’re being real. It’s just a satirical take (“funny” joke) on people that like dark and emotional things, which let’s be honest are most L4na fans and basically L4na herself.

I’m just stating what I’m seeing.

15 minutes ago, sjatib said:

I mean I guess its not a funny thing for Lana to read but half of the Lana memes dont differ that much from this one. Like the ones with cigars as breakfast and all that stuff. I dont think she should take it as more than it is, thats not more than some unfortunate comment from a more than probable teenager.

Joking about someone's experience on abuse and depression like that  Joking about having cigars/vapes for breakfast...

Maybe it might not seem to be a big deal for us but it is for Lana. Who are we to judge that. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

58 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

I really don’t understand. He is genuinely a very rude person, and has been horrible online to me and some of my other friends when we were active in the Lana fandom a few years ago. His behaviour is weird and borderline stalking but he doesn’t care because it’s like Lana and her social circle validate him :toofunny: Idk it’s not my business but she really does seem to give some of the worst fans the most attention, in part due to their money that can get them to fly everywhere she does

Remember when it came out that Lana was “engaged” to Evan or whatever? I posted about it on ig and him and I used to be mutuals before I realized what I freak he was and he was like “you can’t possibly be so naive. Raise your standards, she’s not getting married to anyone” etc like telling me how stupid I am?? I was like … I’m literally just a fan not her friend 

and he was like “well i AM her friend so stop posting about shit you don’t know” LOL 

if i had the ability to ban something from the internet then i would ban every single lana related meme that exists because these memes are literally the cringiest memes ever. i don't really know a one that's sincerely funny. most of them are built on stereotypes and that's disgusting (like the meme "lana will name her first born as cigarette rose because she smokes a lot" or any of the vape or waffle house jokes). i love memes when they're funny. but these are just plain stupid. i might be wrong but i think that lana doesn't really seem to be a meme fan because i remember her writing in that mother's day typewriter post in twitter that she doesn't find family/mother related memes funny (but knowing the mother situation we've heard in some songs, we know why).

edit: i was wrong, i found that old post and she just talked that she saw memes about mother's day and how it can be challenging for some people. https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/2020/May?file=EXr8jCpVAAAmFfK.jpeg

url%5D

Yeah the account looks like they just repost every single meme they find about Lana, so there’s definitely a ton of terrible and cringey ones. Like many people say through, I’m willing to bet money this is a CHILD 😂 like under 18. They totally got embarrassed (as they should) and deleted both Lana’s comments. They should’ve deleted the post instead.

3 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

The funniest thing is he’s literally said nasty things about her before in her own comment sections so she’s definitely seen this sh*t- she just doesn’t like confrontation unless it’s behind the screen 

She needs to stop feeding it, you see people now in her insta comments saying mean and hurtful things in response to top comments just for attention.. and it works, because no better way to get a Lana reaction than saying something bad about her! 

as a Lana fan page it wasn’t a smart move as it’s very evident that Lana hates the “rich family, privileged upbringing” narrative 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

11 hours ago, twinkletoes7 said:

would love to know her reasoning behind following dat1guitarguy especially, and its not even just her. its like jen and barrie too, that makes NO sense to me

I think it’s so she can keep an eye on his weirdo behavior. I wish she’d unfollow him though, it’s just feeding into his creepy delusions. He’s scary and gross. 

I do think she should to stop feeding into these random accounts in general. She’s allowed to be upset at stupid people. People online will always talk shit and lie on the internet. That account is definitely a child who prob thought they were joking, but people forget that celebs also have phones and can read everything that you can see. I wish people were more mindful about that

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

That same fanpage keeps still posting "new" memes and under one of them someone commented "how do u feel after she ate u up" and that page liked that comment wtf :eartha::facepalm:

url%5D

24 minutes ago, Embach said:

That same fanpage keeps still posting "new" memes and under one of them someone commented "how do u feel after she ate u up" and that page liked that comment wtf :eartha::facepalm:

It's a kid trolling lol No different from when a teacher gets mad at the class clown , they feel like it's a victory lol 

5 hours ago, Paris Hilton said:

Joking about someone's experience on abuse and depression like that  Joking about having cigars/vapes for breakfast...

Maybe it might not seem to be a big deal for us but it is for Lana. Who are we to judge that. 

I mean. Its Instagram. Its Internet. They are mostly teenagers looking for validation. Its not as much as the cigar thing itself (that doesn't link to any healthy or wholesome conceptual stuff either, just in case), its about the lack of substance or intentionallity behind that all (the post in discussion included). There's tons and tons and tons of VERY problematic stuff in that social that I find quite more deserving of an angry response. Not to invalidate the fact that she's visibly offended by the post, but I just dont think it earns it.

35 minutes ago, sjatib said:

There's tons and tons and tons of VERY problematic stuff in that social that I find quite more deserving of an angry response. Not to invalidate the fact that she's visibly offended by the post, but I just dont think it earns it.

I see what you mean, but, AGAIN, you're talking from your OWN perspective and that's fine. However, you cannot say there is other stuff to get mad at because, again, it depends on the person. Some things that might be offensive to you might not be offensive to me, but that's you — and in this case — it is Lana. I mean, they're bringing up personal shit from her life. I would feel some type of way as well.

You are confusing some "jokes" with someone being a cu*t to her for no reason. The user who posted that doesn't even give a fuck about what they did, so... it's more targeted than just a simple joke.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."