LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, jealous girl said:

Idk why but her saying she’s been chilling is strangely giving me hope for something being released soon :flop:

Yeah honestly I think people are taking it the wrong way lol, I mean what is chilling for Lana… she loves making music and if she isn’t making music she’s being spotted in 24/7

homegirl is always busy whether chilling or not

(but if she genuinely was just taking a month break that’s honestly so real, she’s delivered us loads and we should respect her for that)

her face listening to that :thumb3: 

Capturar omg a celebrity liked it

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Friendly reminder that while ya’ll been making Lasso thread hot for NO reason sis has been CHILLIN writing to her Idaho Inmate Penpal :brigitte:

This is actually sending me 😭😭:smile2:

Idk why people are losing their minds it's still not even remotely as bad as the NFR era 

There was smthn like 18 months between her dropping VB/MAC and the actual album release

That pre-release thread is Lanaboards lore

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, yourlocalhobo said:

Either she’s absolutely oblivious about her fandom or she knows exactly what she’s doin. There is no inbetween.

I like to think she's oblivious cause that would mean she's happier and not chronically online.

But at the same time I think she has some chaotic neutral energy lurking underneath :creepna:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

22 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Idk why people are losing their minds it's still not even remotely as bad as the NFR era 

There was smthn like 18 months between her dropping VB/MAC and the actual album release

omg i forgot about that era of my life those were the only 2 songs i streamed for months

2 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Not to sound rude but i genuielly thought her brother died.

I screamed :omfg2: 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

i remember when it was still acceptable for artists to have 2-3 year periods of time in between releases. has our collective attention span shrank so much that we can't go more than a year without a new album? :eyes: 

5 minutes ago, love divine said:

i remember when it was still acceptable for artists to have 2-3 year periods of time in between releases. has our collective attention span shrank so much that we can't go more than a year without a new album? :eyes: 

Spill

I need someone to decipher her posts the way that southern girl on TikTok reads Britney’s Instagram posts the way B would say it and then her posts suddenly make so much more sense

in my mind it would go something like

All is the way it’s supposed to be… new song Olympic = In God’s Time out when the Olympics end

6 hours ago, helloheaven said:

omg i forgot about that era of my life those were the only 2 songs i streamed for months

Waiting for NFR was as terrible as a really really really hot summer day. The album itself was a wave of fresh air.

4 hours ago, love divine said:

I totally understand what you’re saying and agree that 2-3 years between albums isn’t that long. But it did get me thinking about artists and album cycles. Lana has consistently put out albums every couple of years (sometimes sooner) basically since the beginning of her career in 2012. She is always writing, making magic and allowing us to go alongside her. Making music is a huge part of her life and we’re extremely lucky to experience it. I really can’t think of any other artist who is putting out material consistently like her. This kind of makes me think of the resurgence of Frank Ocean on socials recently. He was once regarded as basically a music prodigy yet he’s put out two albums 10 plus years into his career. Imagine Lana only putting out Ultraviolence as a second album in 2022. I think the idea of length between albums = quality artistry is something of the past. I can respect artists taking their time between albums and perfecting their craft but there’s something amazing about watching Lana evolve in real time between each album. 

Tumblr