LDRO

Instagram Updates

I hope she doesn’t post him tbh her fans are her biggest haters and there’s probably a reason she doesn’t post/talk about her relationships.

The last one she talked about was Mike and fans went insane and he ended up making his account private

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

elle nous a dit beaucoup de chose a son propos mais je ne me souviens pas qu'elle ait dit qu'elle l'aime ce qui serait beaucoup plus simple et plus difficilement criticable

qu'attend elle pour le faire

ces interventions a plusieurs reprises sur des forum annexes au sien le prouve

Okay I tried to Google translate but it's unintelligible so idk what your reply says, sorry

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Okay I tried to Google translate but it's unintelligible so idk what your reply says, sorry

I actually speak French relatively fluently (Swiss French, albeit) and I have trouble understanding what that user is saying :runs:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just now, jaesana said:

she follows the lanaboards IG and I bet you she’s snooping in here too

She definitely snoops here. I remember right before Tunnel released we were talking about a couple of the initial lukewarm reviews and she immediately posted something on IG.

Just now, anwdelrey said:

She definitely snoops here. I remember right before Tunnel released we were talking about a couple of the initial lukewarm reviews and she immediately posted something on IG.

god. fame is so crazy. I can’t imagine an entire website dedicated to you, talking about you, etc. 

I would go nuts 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

Just now, jaesana said:

I have said this many times

There's no way she doesn't read here

Maybe not every day or whatever but there have been a few instances where we've been discussing smthn quite specific and then she's posted and answered our question or whatever

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I have said this many times

There's no way she doesn't read here

Maybe not every day or whatever but there have been a few instances where we've been discussing smthn quite specific and then she's posted and answered our question or whatever

I wonder if she has seen how many of her LGBT fans have been upset about her new spouse’s beliefs. I wonder how she feels about it

12 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

elle nous a dit beaucoup de chose a son propos mais je ne me souviens pas qu'elle ait dit qu'elle l'aime ce qui serait beaucoup plus simple et plus difficilement criticable

qu'attend elle pour le faire

ces interventions a plusieurs reprises sur des forum annexes au sien le prouve

I'm a native French speaker and this does not make any sense. This reads like Google translate. :um4:

6 minutes ago, jaesana said:

LANA IF YOU'RE READING I LOVE YOU AND ALSO I LOVE ULTRAVIOLENCE AND ALSO I LOVE AKA AND ALSO IF YOU'RE READING THIS WINK IN YOUR NEXT SELFIE

══════════════════ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ══════════════════

Considering her trans fans (Win, Etienne, etc.) I would rather her not address or awkwardly cosign any of Jeremy’s views like just say nothing Lana and go live your life because ultimately the liberal millennial woman marrying the dude that flirts with conservative politics and watches Joe Rogan and Tucker is kind of the most normal thing ever (not saying it’s right or wrong).

so yeah I hope she isn’t reactive and just lives her life. Would even be happy if she pulled an Enya or Sade and just disappeared from the spotlight.

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Considering her trans fans (Win, Etienne, etc.) I would rather her not address or awkwardly cosign any of Jeremy’s views like just say nothing Lana and go live your life because ultimately the liberal millennial woman marrying the dude that flirts with conservative politics and watches Joe Rogan and Tucker is kind of the most normal thing ever (not saying it’s right or wrong).

so yeah I hope she isn’t reactive and just lives her life. Would even be happy if she pulled an Enya or Sade and just disappeared from the spotlight.

i also remember that one time she posted a pic watching something(maybe a debate??) on Fox News and I clocked that shit IMMEDIATELY

2 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

I don’t think she cares sadly.

I think she does but hesitant to say anything as it will only encourage more people to seek it out.

1 hour ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

I thought the ring looked like a pearl in the photos! It's so strange they've photoshopped it to look that way. What's to be gained from that? Very weird behaviour. I hope she can find some peace amidst all these paparazzi 

This 100%.

regarding the ring, first off, I didn’t see anyone speaking negative about it, if the paps did photoshop it into a Pearl, that is weird and idk what they would gain from it? Unless they thought people would be like “ew a Pearl” which didn’t happen. Secondly, why does that bother her so much? 

your vulgar darling  :blush3: