LDRO

Instagram Updates

29 minutes ago, honey dew said:

I mean she's defending herself by basically saying "ok I lied it wasn't dead silent, 8 people cheered" . Were we supposed to know she was just exaggerating?

Maybe the video is a bit deceptive because people are cheering right in front of the camera.  Lana might have perceived it differently from her position.

In addition, people today seem to take everything very precisely and insist on details and no longer understand the basic idea.

It may be a bit of an overreaction but I'd also get defensive if someone said i was "lying for no reason".

There's probably some more drama behind the scenes about Lasso so I guess she's specially sensitive about it.

Didn't she say she was writing with new people that kinda toned down what she would say in her lyrics? She said it as a positive thing at first but maybe she felt too controlled in the end and wanted to let go again :um2:

Lasso's timeline and lore seems so interesting so I hope we get an explanation in the future cause I'm dying to know what happened :gasp:

giphy.gif

I don't want to be too mean, but Lana seems kind of miserable 😭 a newly-wedded 39-year old, getting worked up over a harmless meme from a (likely young) fan on Instagram? One who has even been defending her regarding the recent controversies?

But for the people who are saying Lana doesn't know about Jeremy's views / his offensive Facebook posts… That fanpage has less than 300 followers, she still managed to see the video—and isn't the Jeremy stuff making way more noise in comparison? I think this further confirms she is aware. Especially when we consider she was asking fellow Instagram fans to do good PR for him. 

Definitely a lurker… It makes me wonder if she does ever read LanaBoards like we were suggesting a few days back lol. If she was still publicly active on Twitter, all hell would break loose…

♱ 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞, 𝕤𝕚𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 ♱

25 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I don't want to be too mean, but Lana seems kind of miserable 😭 a newly-wedded 39-year old, getting worked up over a harmless meme from a (likely young) fan on Instagram? One who has even been defending her regarding the recent controversies?

But for the people who are saying Lana doesn't know about Jeremy's views / his offensive Facebook posts… That fanpage has less than 300 followers, she still managed to see the video—and isn't the Jeremy stuff making way more noise in comparison? I think this further confirms she is aware. Especially when we consider she was asking fellow Instagram fans to do good PR for him. 

Definitely a lurker… It makes me wonder if she does ever read LanaBoards like we were suggesting a few days back lol. If she was still publicly active on Twitter, all hell would break loose…

actually, we don't know the real reason for the blocking

it's not the video she commented on, it was another one that has now been deleted

It's obvious being labelled a liar is a triggering issue for her. She has had so many unfair accusations of inauthenticity levelled at her since the beginning of her career. People saying her dad bought her record deal and she was just a rich girl cosplaying. But at the same time she needs to grow up. You have to have a strong disposition to handle the internet's opinion of you. Log off if you can't handle it.

honestly this is such a non - issue 😭 lana probably shouldn’t have blocked them if it was just over this post (we don’t know) but then again lana can defend herself in instagram comments 

It's never a good sign when she starts to get scrappy on socials though

Some of her worst behaviour happens when she gets like this

She just got MARRIED go be happy or something instead of blocking 15 year olds over something that happened ages ago 

wtf

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream