LDRO

Instagram Updates

28 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Me too :( Like, I guess at the end of the day it's not that serious—but this seems to be a young hurt fan who's taking it harder than any of us would, and I feel bad for them 

Especially if people are actually harassing them, that's horrible 

right they must be feeling so judged rn plz people from the lanaboards site go support them on insta say something nice to them since lana seems to cant do that to the people that pay her bills

Old Money, 2:12

tumblr_n66t9eCeoM1rdpjfqo1_500.gifv

my heart is going out to that poor fan awhh! I honestly don’t know what I’d do in that situation, especially considering that it wasn’t a particularly original post either and it’s been said many times before.. the psychic who told her about her falling out of the treehouse, how she grew up with her grandma in a trailer, saying she was born in 1986 to some interviewers etc etc. I can imagine tensions are high right now with her being with Jeremy and the vast media coverage she’s getting, so maybe it was a case of the fan simply getting the brunt of all that stress. :oopna2:

𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙..

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119tm0xa5wga61up5ptu

3 minutes ago, misselectrarockwell said:

my heart is going out to that poor fan awhh! I honestly don’t know what I’d do in that situation, especially considering that it wasn’t a particularly original post either and it’s been said many times before.. the psychic who told her about her falling out of the treehouse, how she grew up with her grandma in a trailer, saying she was born in 1986 to some interviewers etc etc. I can imagine tensions are high right now with her being with Jeremy and the vast media coverage she’s getting, so maybe it was a case of the fan simply getting the brunt of all that stress. :oopna2:

can you link me to this post I don't see it thanks

Just now, grandpas glass said:

oh man, lana commented on her post, that's more than an average fan can dream of. besides, this account was created a few weeks ago and didn't have many followers, she could easily create a new account :eyeroll2:

ummm she commented being quite upset, i don't think any fan dreams about that unless they are deranged :oprah7:

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

15 minutes ago, taco truck said:

ummm she commented being quite upset, i don't think any fan dreams about that unless they are deranged :oprah7:

that's what she officially said. could be true or could be a staging, maybe she was secretly enjoying the attention too. you don't have to believe everything instagram accounts post, i mean we don't know the person. it could be a 15 year old girl or a 50 year old guy playing with us.

1 hour ago, misselectrarockwell said:

Pffffffffffvtgsgdfb now I'm remembering all the weird things Lana has made up. I'm about to go jump out of a tree so i can have a breathy voice like her

10 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

How long has she been following Sony Music Nashville on Instagram? 

Autumn 2023. Around that time she was touring in America in late 2023 and also living in Nashville writing new songs.

2.gif