LDRO

Instagram Updates

Tbh, the last thing I imagined Lana would want to do is to be a fucking "insta baddie" :awk: like you're 35 sis calm down :eek: 

She found out about them abh contour kits about 5 years too late. And I mean, come on, this whole thing is dumb beyond belief. Like, if you want to do your makeup a certain way, get your hair & nails done regularly, wear cute outfits all the time, go out a lot, travel, and have a vlog channel where you post about all that, there's nothing wrong with that. I do have an issue with undisclosed sponsorships and those fucking skinny teas, but that shady shit aside, I don't see anything wrong with this lifestyle -as long as it came about organically. If you're making conscious choices and making them on your own, it doesn't matter if on the surface it seems like you're just a stereotype. If you're genuinely doing your thing, it doesn't matter if many other people happen to be doing it too.

But Lana's "insta baddie" shtick is beyond ridiculous. The way she approached this whole thing was almost..."culture"-vulturish :/ Does that makes sense? Like she saw an insta baddie starter pack meme and decided to make it her new personality :awkney2: It comes off more as a parody and it's so embarrassing that she meant it. She seemed so much more mature a couple of years ago... She went from setting trends to blindly, badly, and belatedly following them. It's sad.

Everything in this post screams “THIS!!” and you expressed my opinion perfectly. Thank you.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuvLgAhDxwI/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7rl0tkv5pay4

Lana was at a Jonas Brothers secret gig. It's a video of her saying Hi to a fan.

God. I love her to pieces but I hate the way she parts her hair. Let it go, Ali MacGraw.

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

D1KKKfEXcAEtwkO.jpg

Ariana posted other female singers on her Instagram story for International Women's Day. She could have found a better photo for Lana though  :toofunny:

of all the gorgeous pictures of lana they could have posted...  :facepalm:

lana stans ariana grande her taste has turned to shit

tea. she went from the greats like lou reed to basic white girl music grande

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

just because she's sharing ariana and not a pic of you doesn't mean you have to hate on it

and even if she likes Ariana Grande, that's not a problem lol

I love kate bush, bjork, fiona apple, pj harvey, etc... and that doesn't makes me superior to anyone. Ariana Grande is cute.