LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 hour ago, TropicoKitten said:

wNGf9aO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Him.Β 

:sass: I love robster the lobster so much. It makes me happy seeing Lana have such an amazing and supportive dad:wub:

Spoiler

i need them to performΒ lost at sea and hollywood bowl together it’d be so cute pls

Β 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

I'm sad the shows are going to be over in 3 days, I've loved her being so active. The way we went from Honeymoon being deactivated, to used the most ever, all in the same year.

Β 

A Violets to Roses intoΒ DealerΒ moment

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I'm sad the shows are going to be over in 3 days, I've loved her being so active. The way we went from Honeymoon being deactivated, to used the most ever, all in the same year.

Β 

Manifesting another legΒ :derpna3:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Β 

I don’t think she is done yet, we still have those South American dates and some alleged European dates tooΒ 

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

15 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Manifesting another legΒ :derpna3:

really hoping she does a west coast/southwest leg:bebe:Β i need to see herΒ :trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

baby youve had 10 years of shows let everyone get a turnΒ :xgiggle:

europe/east u.s/south u.s/mexicoΒ got their turn i think it's fine for me to want her to come to my area especially considering i actually have never gotten to go to a show and 10 years ago i was 8 years old:bebe:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

38 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

So close Lana! The signing of the Declaration of Independence and the ratification of the US constitution took place in Philadelphia not Pittsburgh πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

"Due to its political and economic influence, Pennsylvania held a great deal of sway over the other colonies." ."nine Pennsylvanian delegates signed the declaration."Β 

https://witf.org/2020/07/03/the-pennsylvanians-who-signed-the-declaration-of-independence/

"During the American Revolutionary War, Fort Pitt (Modern day Pittsburgh) served as theΒ headquarters of the Continental Army for the western theatre of the war."Β 

Β 

She is pretty well read and listens to a lot of books on tape. It shows.Β