LDRO

Instagram Updates

6 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

Yeah I'm not ready for her to do her usual set list 

Lmao my hopes are not high for the setlist but my hopes are definitely high for the visuals, the stage and the looks!

url%5D

11 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

shortly before she posted

Resize-20240407-005910-0566.jpg

it looks like she searches for inspiration, maybe for coachella?

#inspiration #prep If she walks out on that coachella stage and it's a BEEHIVE? We're all gonna die 

Her backup singers posted on IG (@/honeymoon_angelsingers) that the account is going to close soon and that they are excited for Coachella :um2:

I guess they won't be around for the other festivals/shows of this year. I wonder if this means she changed the setlist a lot or if it's just a scheduling thing. Of course she'll have them for Coachella even if it's just for one song tho

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Her backup singers posted on IG (@/honeymoon_angelsingers) that the account is going to close soon and that they are excited for Coachella :um2:

I guess they won't be around for the other festivals/shows of this year. I wonder if this means she changed the setlist a lot or if it's just a scheduling thing. Of course she'll have them for Coachella even if it's just for one song tho

NOOOOO :lange: I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

8 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Maybe she really is switching up her performance :dua: I liked them a lot though they were so cute

I was watching the off to the races music video the other night, and it made me think of her doing something similar, especially since she’s been visiting Tarzan Tactical. Maybe she'll be in Western-themed setting, like going around saloons shooting. A Wild West femme fatale  :bang:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

7 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I hope they just would rather have the followers/ focus on their personal accounts and are still gonna tour cause they’re too good

15 minutes ago, Elle said:

Horses… :hoshet: is it time to get delulu over a possible Lasso tease? She did debut Ultraviolence’s first single West Coast for the first time at Coachella 10 years ago… x

(bringing this post over to this thread bc it's more relevant) the metal piece on the horse halter reminded me of an insta account that does metal work Lana recently followed. I wonder if it's Lasso or Coachella related :dua:

https://www.instagram.com/stevie_knickers/

metal work highlights

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

On 4/7/2024 at 6:19 AM, Crazy for You said:

?????why does eryone think she's going to do the same setlist?? like didnt she have a different one for all her tours...

she has had a very similar setlist since 2019– people's frustrations are with the fact that much of the last four records have not been played live, even on the tours promoting the new albums (NFR & OB specifically). she also hasn't switched up the tracks from older albums that she includes on newer tours. 

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

Her hairstylist posted this in her stories as well, in the middle of other stories of Lana photos with saying "finding inspiration" :dua:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5iF_ZxoScC/?igsh=MW1zdzlwYjhhcWw2NA==

wait that looks interesting :judgingu3: anna is more excited than lana for coachella :eartha: