LDRO

Instagram Updates

We desperately need Pop Lana back. Good what good times it were for this fandom

Yes I don't understand why people think pop lana is a bad idea the music is still amazing (because its Lana duh)

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

maybe she writes a concept album about politics including all the all the dirty little secrets behind the scenes

talking about lies, corruption and the addiction with power

while including retro vibes ala jfk and marilyn and singing about fucking presidents and taking drugs

i'd be here for it tbh.

This sounds super cringeworthy tbh

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

maybe she writes a concept album about politics including all the all the dirty little secrets behind the scenes

talking about lies, corruption and the addiction with power

while including retro vibes ala jfk and marilyn and singing about fucking presidents and taking drugs

i'd be here for it tbh.

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I'd be fine if she quit music as long as she keeps talking, I adore her speaking voice it saves me everytime no matter what she says. And speaking of Stefani I've had Alejandro stuck in head since this morning because of the ways she says "and I know when you're young" lol. The way she says are you watching is so threateningly hot

ZKcaooE.png

I'd be fine if she quit music as long as she keeps talking, I adore her speaking voice it saves me everytime no matter what she says. And speaking of Stefani I've had Alejandro stuck in head since this morning because of the ways she says "and I know when you're young" lol. The way she says are you watching is so threateningly hot

She needs to record audiobooks and start an ASMR YouTube channel, tbh ! 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I was this close to say it but idk why didn't... I would sacrifice her my family if she did, idc

What if she already did? :creep:

Which reminds me, do we have a thread chronicling/listing her AUDIO/VIDEO interviews? :)

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

i don't think she'd quit music. i think she loves music too much. I could see her doing something like Jim did with the doors where he'd so poems and such.

If we can't get a Lana Memoir, I at least wanna a book of poems by Lana. I love her monologues and could listen to them all day. A book of poems + an audio book to go with it.......I would be in heaven.

~INSTA1.gif

i don't think she'd quit music. i think she loves music too much. I could see her doing something like Jim did with the doors where he'd so poems and such.

If we can't get a Lana Memoir, I at least wanna a book of poems by Lana. I love her monologues and could listen to them all day. A book of poems + an audio book to go with it.......I would be in heaven.

Obvs same it was just to say how much I love her speaking voice I genuinely love it more than her singing voice drag me

ZKcaooE.png

Obvs same it was just to say how much I love her speaking voice I genuinely love it more than her singing voice drag me

i won't drag you! lol we all have our opinions.

I love her singing voice but her speaking voice IS TO DIE FOR so I really can't complain about your opinion lol

~INSTA1.gif

i won't drag you! lol we all have our opinions.

I love her singing voice but her speaking voice IS TO DIE FOR so I really can't complain about your opinion lol

sorry that sounded snappy I'm really super angry bc of uni rn :facepalm:

ZKcaooE.png