LDRO

Instagram Updates

I'm just gonna copy & paste my lil analysis from the Hopes for the Cherry Video thread..

This is probably a super mega reach, but maybe the Cherry Video will have a few special guests (a la Taylor Swift’s ‘Bad Blood’)
So, Marina already liked a comment on Lana’s photo asking about the Cherry video.
& just now, Lana posted this photo captioned “DIY” (and she had mentioned having Cherry be a diy-style video)

Also notice that Marina is wearing a shirt with cherries on it lol.

Just imagine all these legends doing the Cherry choreo in a hotel room.. ah, a girl can dream.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm just gonna copy & paste my lil analysis from the Hopes for the Cherry Video thread..

This would actaully make sense as to why Cherry video is taking longer to be released... :omg:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

You haters of Marina and FKA , I don't stan FKA Twigs but I like some songs, don't be so negative goddamn, yall are missing it

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I was having a real shitty mediocre kinda day but that photo made me feel so much better :oprah:

Truly iconic...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Super reach but FKA Twigs is a dancer and choreographer. Maybe she's choreographing this iconic Cherry video that will only happen in our delusional heads!

I'm reviving bad memes but YOU made me do it

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Lana and her copycats, not Florence tho, she's good

LOOOLLLL it's so funny reading this while knowing that Lana was a Marina stan during the Electra Heart era, she even went to her concerts  :flutter:  Marina really captivated Lana with her most vintage-inspired era, didn't she?