LDRO

Instagram Updates

I don't think she ever followed her 

hmm. I just saw it on Twitter saying she unfollowed her. I'm not too active on Insta so I wasn't aware if Kim ever followed her. My bad

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

imagine looking back at your engagement and wedding videos and having to hear the woman who snatched your husbands wig

:lmao: Oh my God! :lmao:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I just hate how Azealia Banks criticizes Lana for her white feminist ass when Azealia herself is a rapist apologist and a Trump supporter, she literally just throw the "oh she is a white feminist" card to defend her beloved Kanye, she doesn't care much for other women when she stands up for these cunts. I really love Zeze as a singer but I can't take her seriously as a person.

For the first time, Lana said something that wasn't so stupid on politics and now people are criticizing her for not being woke enough or else. Fucking hell. Y'all want her to do a fucking political essay on "Donald Trump being an asshole" @ Kanye West's instagram post or something

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

DoX-QCyXkAAzTxc.jpg

I can't help thinking that the "loss for the culture" statement is ego-stroking  in that she regrets his being on the Trump side while being as influential as he is/was for "the culture". Anyway this isn't a political response, it's sort of an interpersonal response to his rant, centering on personality problems and that is a mistake. I mean Kanye is Kanye and that's that.  It's perfectly alright for Kanye to wear a MAGA hat while he performs and his rant was off the show, so no one should really care. However, Lana needs to step up her fact game a bit. It is not Trump's fault that the "pussy-grabber" line got him elected; the American people did that. She needs to remind people of the raping of mother nature more (e.g. walking away from the Paris accords, when bad weather is on the news every night) and countless other issues (e.g. immigration concentration camps for kids). Also the most pertinent question: where the hell are the blue MADA hats (Make America Decent Again)?

Hi.

I just want to point out that when Kanye was discussing removing the 13th amendment, he was (probably) referencing the fact that slavery is still legal in America because of the 'loophole' in the 13th amendment that allows prison labor to be used as slave labor. This video is a short explanation of it, but I high recommend watching the documentary 13 (on Netflix) for more information. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I can't help thinking that the "loss for the culture" statement is ego-stroking  in that she regrets his being on the Trump side while being as influential as he is/was for "the culture". Anyway this isn't a political response, it's sort of an interpersonal response to his rant, centering on personality problems and that is a mistake. I mean Kanye is Kanye and that's that.  It's perfectly alright for Kanye to wear a MAGA hat while he performs and his rant was off the show, so no one should really care. However, Lana needs to step up her fact game a bit. It is not Trump's fault that the "pussy-grabber" line got him elected; the American people did that. She needs to remind people of the raping of mother nature more (e.g. walking away from the Paris accords, when bad weather is on the news every night) and countless other issues (e.g. immigration concentration camps for kids). Also the most pertinent question: where the hell are the blue MADA hats (Make America Decent Again)?

Lana was friends with Kanye and Kim she sang at there wedding. I’m glad she’s speaking up because Kanye is an unacceptable excuse for a human being. He needs help from a professional and I’m saying this seriously not as an insult - he either has a personality disorder (no offence to others with MH issues) or some deep rooted psychological problems.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Yes, I understand, however, Lana herself is not, it is others and maybe most of the ones commenting (not members here necessarily) probably only know Lana from Born to Die or Gatsby and don't know the "changes" she has made. And maybe many forget Lana knows Kanye himself (because of others w/Kanye) so it's in a way

a friend talking to a friend to attempt to break through.   If Kanye was dressed as a regular person with no entourage and wandered into one of those trump rallies

(or went into a rant with a cop) Kanye would probably be killed.  So it is only because Kanye has the megaphone and publicity that his words are then backed by trump fans.

Ask them how many Kanye albums they have purchased. (as I am sure you will agree, reading comments everyone, there is no love lost for any wrapper from trump fans)

IMHO

yes that is a true point

Lana was friends with Kanye and Kim she sang at there wedding. I’m glad she’s speaking up because Kanye is an unacceptable excuse for a human being. He needs help from a professional and I’m saying this seriously not as an insult - he either has a personality disorder (no offence to others with MH issues) or some deep rooted psychological problems.

I would need to know exactly what Kanye said post SNL to assess your hypothesis; however, saying one needs an intervention on social media (with millions of people following) is kind of an insult, even if it's just a response to some weird-ass political stuff Kanye was saying (i.e., not to threats of violence on his part, where "an intervention" might actually be needed). However, arguing with a person politically about facts (and many have noted how easy it is to argue con wrt to this president) would have been less provocative, more respectful to Kanye, and may have gotten a more informative response from Kanye, or is it just Ye now? I think if she had just recited the chorus of Coachella, it might have been more helpful (to the both of them). Anyway, I needed to rant (#KanyeIsContagious, but #votingDemocratForLife).