LDRO

Instagram Updates

why did Marina even delete her account? i mean, if she wanted a break i 100% understand bc i hate nasty people on every social media platform, but if it's not a break then what is it? a new era?

she usually goes through random meltdowns and this is one of them

Maybe Lana is just feeling a bit insecure and down lately, we all have those moments. I hope she recovers soon though, i hate to see her this way and i hope she releases music in her own time <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Maybe Lana is just feeling a bit insecure and down lately, we all have those moments. I hope she recovers soon though, i hate to see her this way and i hope she releases music in her own time <3

Would make sense. She's disabled her comments on insta and has been pretty mute on social media (hasn't updated twitter in over a month). I hope she comes back with a vengeance with new music, pictures, and videos.

34199917_1732971253458676_18614928310051

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjdlLQJBr6m/?taken-by=brittanyfurlan

Guys she's alive! But she doesn't want to post pictures of her... What's going on?

i love melania trump

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

this is all really myterious... do you think she did something with her face? :/

she probably fucked with her face again. she needs to go back to the doctor who made her look good in 2013

I hate to comment on Lana's appearance b/c whatever it's her life but I'm kind of wondering about this myself also. Could this also be in relation to why she wasn't able to perform @ the Gucci show that Elton had to replace her at as well! We need answers lol. Is she okay, I really hope so. I know she took that bashing after that stupid selfie bullshit. Hopefully she is just retreated to be more involved in her music. Either way good vibes sent out! We will hear something when the time is right I suppose.

Honestly I hope her face is alright and her mental health and just whatever I want everythin n anything to be all right for our girls Lanz. If there is something she's a bit self conscious about I can see why tho since half of y'all be dragging her about her cosmetic surgery half the time instead of letting the woman fucking live

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

She's probably giving herself a break psychically and mentally. For all we know she probably just hasn't dyed her roots and doesn't want to post pics lol. Also wouldn't be surprised if she's letting her injections fade. We'll be seeing her soon though, she has a show this month.