LDRO

Instagram Updates

Imagine being Ariana and seeing that Lana follows an account called “sweetener.updates” where fans post their confessions/unpopular opinions about Ariana. Not to mention she follows one of her biggest leakers honeymouns. I have no words-

Brad Pitt is single. It's someone like that she should be going after. Not reality TV cops. 

That's kinda funny about Maeve though - they used to be bestttt friends towards the start of her career (and I assume Maeve styled her along with or before JohnnyBlueEyes), but the last time they were pictured together was near the start of 2014. I remember all the iconic pap shots & videos with Maeve in them from the early days. Maeve still apparently follows Lana on instagram though, so I'm assuming they just drifted apart after Maeve decided to take on different styling projects, such as with Demi Lovato & Janelle Monáe x

dc6a8c737a5b8ca29b7eecd7a0268da3--lana-d

Those were the days.

I missed those days.

Lana was always on point back then, took care of herself, ate right. Always looked amazing.

Lana pay attention to your own fanbase challenge

She obviously hates us. Imagine ignoring all of the beautiful fan accounts about yourself, and following Ariana confessions and Hailey's wardrobe accounts, instead ... Jesus Christ ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Oof I didn't even know Lana and Harvey had ANY relationship whatsoever and that pictures of them existed. It looks like based on when they were taken, I had no idea who Harvey Weinstein was, but I hate the thought of her being associated with him at ALL. I thought Cola was the extent of it.

So .... someone told me that allegedly, Sean has been having a lot of trouble in Tulsa since he's been seeing Lanz. It's raised his public profile and he's getting harassed, etc in the course of his day-to-day police work.

Also, allegedly, Sean, unsurprisingly, lives in a very expensive suburb and his address was kept secret for security reasons, seeing as he's a public figure/cop, and Tulsa isn't that big of a city. The problem, though, was that Lanz allegedly liked going for morning walks around the area, and she was recognised coming/going from his house, and now his address is public knowledge, which is a problem.

So if you can put two and two together ... I think this is why that photo was deleted by Lanz.

So .... someone told me that allegedly, Sean has been having a lot of trouble in Tulsa since he's been seeing Lanz. It's raised his public profile and he's getting harassed, etc in the course of his day-to-day police work.

Also, allegedly, Sean, unsurprisingly, lives in a very expensive suburb and his address was kept secret for security reasons, seeing as he's a public figure/cop, and Tulsa isn't that big of a city. The problem, though, was that Lanz allegedly liked going for morning walks around the area, and she was recognised coming/going from his house, and now his address is public knowledge, which is a problem.

So if you can put two and two together ... I think this is why that photo was deleted by Lanz.

So she only archived one photo? Was it taken right in front of his house or something  :rip:

Are people really harassing that man over Lana? 

Yeah, allegedly it's all becoming a bit much for him ...

Whether or not they're still together, the person did not know, but they did say that they wouldn't be surprised if they were on a break for various reasons.

Yeah, allegedly it's all becoming a bit much for him ...

Whether or not they're still together, the person did not know, but they did say that they wouldn't be surprised if they were on a break for various reasons.

I mean he had to know how famous she is if even his own kids knew who Lana was. 

giphy.gif

I mean he had to know how famous she is if even his own kids knew who Lana was. 

giphy.gif

lana being so famous isn't an excuse to harass her boyfriends. bullshit.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Of course not. But if he's upset with her over this, it's a bit ridiculous - I know of relatively small-time YouTubers who get stalked etc even if they move. It's horrible and terrible and completely inexcusable but if this is why she's in California now then idk, it's not her fault that this is happening to him. Their first public outing was papped. But of course, it's just speculation that they're fighting.

locals only

To clarify, the person meant that, work-wise, his authority is being undermined, due to his relationship with her. I don't think they mean that people are camping outside his house for autographs or anything. I'm not saying that either is okay - only that I believe it to be the former situation.

I can understand why any public figure wouldn't want their address to be public knowledge, but for him there is the additional implication that people may be out for revenge given the nature of his work, so it's of particular concern.

When I heard she cancelled the tour...I don't doubt she's been sick, but...my legit first thought was "he was supposed to go on the tour but isn't, so she cancelled the whole thing and is home eating ice cream and writing breakup songs." Just my conspiracy theory.  :rip:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

If it's the address from here it's an apartment so I don't know if it would be as big of a problem 

pvbLb4l.png?1