LDRO

Instagram Updates

I hope that they will get a Looking for America treatment or that they will be part of WHF/LDR7. But if they are meant to be for LDR 7 should the album be out this summer/autumn because if we get a Coronavirus song in 2021 it wouldn't make that much sense anymore.

Or they are poems meant to be for the spoken word album.

it could be a UK bonus track :creep:

I wonder how recent the break up is?

It must have been in the last few days or something, otherwise it's pretty weird that Sean would be going off on a random Lana fan on instagram.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

grenadine quarantine is coachella's cool bodybuilder older sister. unhinged and I AM HERE FOR IT

Speaking of bodybuilders, can she do an EP with The Greatest Muscle Beach Baby, Grenadine Quarantine and ITITEIWAB, please ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Why can't Lana just date Brad Pitt? Problem solved.  Both are single now too. 

Speaking of sensitivity, Ashley ( one of the dancers)  posted this screen shot then deleted it. 

b1.jpg

:facepalm:

i’m actually sobbing

I wonder how recent the break up is?

It must have been in the last few days or something, otherwise it's pretty weird that Sean would be going off on a random Lana fan on instagram.

he's definitely bordeline-possesive and thinks he still has everything to do with her still...tragic really

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I'm not 100% convinced they're not together going by a very recent conversation, but we'll see ... 

Maybe they're going really low-key because he's getting all these abusive dm's 'n' shit. Idk. 

I'm not 100% convinced they're not together going by a very recent conversation, but we'll see ... 

Maybe they're going really low-key because he's getting all these abusive dm's 'n' shit. Idk. 

what conversation?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

What conversation?

what conversation?

What conversation?

He had a conversation with someone about a security matter, and in it, he seemed to indicate he was still on good terms with her and her people. Anything's possible, though.

No screens 'cos it was a security matter and I don't feel that that's appropriate, but I will say that Seany was quite good about it. Still not a fan, but he was good in this situation.

he's definitely bordeline-possesive and thinks he still has everything to do with her still...tragic really

IMO the people harrassing him are weird and possessive

IMO the people harrassing him are weird and possessive

I feel like some fans realised they could get a reaction out of him, so they started piling on ... dm-ing him and insulting him, etc. Then, as indicated in my post above, there are the actual dangerous "fans" who make real life threats 'n' shit.

Neither type is okay, but the latter is definitely worse.

I hope that they will get a Looking for America treatment or that they will be part of WHF/LDR7. But if they are meant to be for LDR 7 should the album be out this summer/autumn because if we get a Coronavirus song in 2021 it wouldn't make that much sense anymore.

Or they are poems meant to be for the spoken word album.

now that evereyone is in quarantine and cha cha matcha is closed she has plenty of time to write and record so i'm getting myself ready for an autumn album  :agree:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Everyone realises that we will probably never hear Grenadine Quarantine or My Boyfriend Was Awful So I Dumped Him, right?

She recorded that shit at 2am and probably woke up at 10am and thought, :eek2:

Everyone realises that we will probably never hear Grenadine Quarantine or My Boyfriend Was Awful So I Dumped Him, right?

She recorded that shit at 2am and probably woke up at 10am and thought, :eek2:

Maybe so... but then, why would she share a screenshot of them if she didn’t like them? I’m fairly sure she’ll work more on them.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I don't know that she'll share them, necessarily...I thought it was more like when people post a pic and tag it #mood. Like that was her mood at the moment. I laugh every time I see it scrolling through Insta though.  :teehee:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt