LDRO

Instagram Updates

I feel like some fans realised they could get a reaction out of him, so they started piling on ... dm-ing him and insulting him, etc. Then, as indicated in my post above, there are the actual dangerous "fans" who make real life threats 'n' shit.

Neither type is okay, but the latter is definitely worse.

I see what you mean. to me it comes across as people investing themselves in a relationship that they not apart of. but it's understandable. hope I'm not sounding negative though

He had a conversation with someone about a security matter, and in it, he seemed to indicate he was still on good terms with her and her people. Anything's possible, though.

No screens 'cos it was a security matter and I don't feel that that's appropriate, but I will say that Seany was quite good about it. Still not a fan, but he was good in this situation.

Oh, so not the one where he was telling that fan to stop talking shit. Gotcha. Hm well I think time will tell with these two.

How do you know they’re confirmed back together?!

I’m her twin flame. @thehardcorehindu on ig

Everyone knows

She tried to hide me from the world for years

Those last posts were directed at me but I pushed her away because she wouldn’t even apologize

...too bad for her, if it’s true.

Will you troglodytes try to label me a stalker? Oh I’m sure...but she’ll be forced to tell the truth that way because they all know who I am and have for years.

...this is the end of everything you think you know about her and reality itself.

I thought ITITEIWABF and grenadine quarantine 2 were just poems? maybe not but they reminded me of poem titles.

Who knows? But « If This IS the End... » was a 5 min 12 voice memo, then it’s a super long poem.

I guess we will never find out :rip:

Maybe, maybe not. I’m honestly happy we don’t get to see all of her voice memos or notes in her phones: our minds would short-circuit thinking this could all be good songs (which I highly doubt).

With the recent developments in her life, maybe it was just a confirmation to us that she is single ?

I hope this bitch just drops songs in place for social commentary from now on. We need more LFA moments.

I’d fucking love it. Though I wonder if she « can » go out and record (I know, she was out a couple days ago, even if she isn’t supposed to).

Why not release a cute EP of unreleased stuff? Something acoustic like Yosemite?

https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/48496/1/lana-del-rey-the-reluctant-melancholic-breakup-queen-we-need-in-isolation?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

I don’t know if someone posted about this already... I put it out here since it refers to her vocal memos, even though it is also about NFR and the Coronavirus.