LDRO

Instagram Updates

Chile... I hate to be the one to break it ya but this is for Lana’s IG updates not no mediocre at best covid 19 edits LDR edition ... let me look the other way

sis u can be nice about it :defeated:

UbsOye5.png

Unfortunately, now, Lana Del Rey only remembers that she has fans when she needs them (when she is going to release something or do some shows out there).

I woke up bitter and moody today... Sorry!

I have a feeling Lana is sick and tired of fans. I can't blame her. The stalking, stealing, crashing, and pathetic crazy fan behavior must have turn her off to fans. Even her ex Sean got into a fight with a Lana stalker fan on Instagram. I can't blame her coldness towards fans. I would do the same as her and more. I'd probably have management run my pages like most do. Cut all ties and keep it professional. That's just me of course. 

All I want is the occasional update on projects. That's all.

I have a feeling Lana is sick and tired of fans. I can't blame her. The stalking, stealing, crashing, and pathetic crazy fan behavior must have turn her off to fans.

I can't blame her coldness towards fans. I would do the same as her and more. I'd probably have management run my pages like most do. Cut all ties and keep it professional. That's just me of course.

Yes. I agree with you that crazy stalkers must scare her. (But they are in the minority, fortunately).

As for her to cut all ties with fans and make everything just professional, I think it would be a bit "complicated", since fans can also cut ties (especially longtime fans, who were won over by the "unique" person who she is / was). Although, on some occasions, she said she doesn't mind losing fans... lol

giphy.gif

She hasn't updated her website to take down the NFR tour dates, doubt she'll be posting ig updates anytime soon.

Although, on some occasions, she said she doesn't mind losing fans... lol

That was in a very specific context - she said it regarding Donald Trump supporters, and that she doesn't mind losing those fans if they're pissed about her being (vaguely) against Trump. I think people get the message that she's not still people's cigarette beauty queen lolita chasing after bad boys and getting into car crashes or whatever. I'd be fine if she fully cut ties and stopped doing the very occassional live streams and updates whenever she's got something to sell. It would be much better than the lack of professionalism we see now, with the mess that was the NFR release date being replicated w VBB.

locals only

That was in a very specific context - she said it regarding Donald Trump supporters, and that she doesn't mind losing those fans if they're pissed about her being (vaguely) against Trump. I think people get the message that she's not still people's cigarette beauty queen lolita chasing after bad boys and getting into car crashes or whatever.

Yes. I know she said that in a specific context. But I also don't think she would care in other contexts... lol :D

When I refer to the "unique person that she is / was", I refer to the way she has always treated fans, since the beginning of her career. I'm not referring to the way people see her or think she is, to be more clear. ;)

giphy.gif

why do y'all care so much about her DMing hawaiian moms and drinking matcha lattes r y'all ok

If she'd just give us the goddamn lemon tree then we could all bicker about that, instead.

This is all her fault

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Not a Lana update per se, but Anthony Mandler and Colin Tilley are on live breaking down their favourite music videos they’ve directed. Anthony picked Ride as one of his favourites. He said that he was even unsure of Lana’s vision for the video (with the older men starring opposite her, for example) but it turned out to be so perfect in a way that he never would have expected. He also said apparently she doesn’t like singing in front of people, so the shots of her lip syncing with the flag in the desert they had to clear out the other cast and crew which was annoying.

All in all though, he talked about how special she is and how rewarding it was to work with her.

EDIT: He also picked National Anthem as one of his top 10. Not as much to say about that one, but two Lana videos are his favourite that he’s ever done which is dope.

Not a Lana update per se, but Anthony Mandler and Colin Tilley are on live breaking down their favourite music videos they’ve directed. Anthony picked Ride as one of his favourites. He said that he was even unsure of Lana’s vision for the video (with the older men starring opposite her, for example) but it turned out to be so perfect in a way that he never would have expected. He also said apparently she doesn’t like singing in front of people, so the shots of her lip syncing with the flag in the desert they had to clear out the other cast and crew which was annoying.

All in all though, he talked about how special she is and how rewarding it was to work with her.

EDIT: He also picked National Anthem as one of his top 10. Not as much to say about that one, but two Lana videos are his favourite that he’s ever done which is dope.

i love her confident, yet self conscious ass. lol

~INSTA1.gif

she posted a pic w oranges, a facemask and flowers and all i'm thinking is how r y'all gonna turn this into a 6 page discussion about how she's the reincarnation of the antichrist, y'all gotta come up w something real quick

qfrWuBl.png