LDRO

Instagram Updates

idk why but the lemons and oranges/ fruit concept reminds me of fertility. 

In many cultures it is. 

Lana must be feeling it by now, who really knows, but seeing all her friends getting married and having children must bring some kind of emotion for her. Sadly, all her romantic relationships have gone hell.  :defeated:

NjtXlJuL67A.jpg

idk why but the lemons and oranges/ fruit concept reminds me of fertility.

In many cultures it is. 

Lana must be feeling it by now, who really knows, but seeing all her friends getting married and having children must bring some kind of emotion for her. Sadly, all her romantic relationships have gone hell.  :defeated:

NjtXlJuL67A.jpg

Oh, I'm here... Whole fertile... But she doesn't want me! :(

lol :D

giphy.gif

she is thinking alot about Hawai. I guess we can say the next album will have some tropical influences

Tropical influences & and maybe some surf rock influences...YES! Dear Universe, make it happen! :pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

The new kill kill is on the way

YES...And a reworked/remastered Wayamaya, please :hooker:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

In many cultures it is. 

NjtXlJuL67A.jpg

Sean liked the post....so......how the fuck am I supposed to feel about that one

Something something lemons are bitter oranges are sweet and maybe she's moving to orange county instead of LA-

I live in OC, I’d die if that’s what’s up

Sean liked the post....so......how the fuck am I supposed to feel about that one

i mean they’re still friends that’s why he liked the post. also i’m pretty sure they’re getting back together the second this quarantine ends i’m betting on it :/

i mean they’re still friends that’s why he liked the post. also i’m pretty sure they’re getting back together the second this quarantine ends i’m betting on it :/

post the rigth link bro

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I’m wondering the same because guys don’t usually like an ex’s photos after the break up. Unless I’ve just had shitty ex boyfriends

He commented on her friend Jen’s picture and said “you look fantastic” or something a few days ago too. It’s strange but hopefully Lana has better sense than to take him back.

I just looked after you talked about it. That’s a little...strange. I bet they’re still together. I’m willing to bet $20 that they are

the way she keeps DM'ing and following these Hawaiian gals makes me think she misses her time spent in Hawaii with booboo Boring Sean Larkin, ugh I hope she doesn't take him back after this covid19

How long was she there for? She seems like the type who would like the slow pace more