LDRO

Instagram Updates

"I've always had this strange affinity for the moon. When I think that Julius Caesar, Abe Lincoln, Bob Dylan and I have all looked up and seen the same moon I'm just like, WOW."

LDR May 2, 2020

Where did she say this???

This woman modeled for Gucci one year ago, had one of the best critically acclaimed albums of 2019, announced the release date of a whole new project, postponed it, and now she's promoting holistic creams and chakra alignments to her 16 million followers months after wearing a mall dress to the Grammys  :creep:

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Not this again. People are allowed to be annoyed that something that was meant to be released on Jan 4th has been extended indefinitely with the only confirmation that it's still in the pipeline being an album cover. We're not /owed/ it in the same way we don't owe her streams, pre-orders, etc. It's really not unreasonable to be a bit peeved that instead of giving any updates she's active only to post this type of thing.

Where did I say they weren't allowed to feel like that? I somewhat feel the same in the sense I really wanna hear it and don't want to wait more.

But lik, all I said is that I don't agree with that feeling of entitlement. 

She doesn't owe us anything. And you're right, we don't owe her anything too but you don't see Lana saying she's angry and tired when we don't get her enough streams, pre-orders or wtv. It's really a one-sided thing so you can't use that argument against her lmao

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Where did I say they weren't allowed to feel like that? I somewhat feel the same in the sense I really wanna hear it and don't want to wait more.

But lik, all I said is that I don't agree with that feeling of entitlement.

She doesn't owe us anything. And you're right, we don't owe her anything too but you don't see Lana saying she's angry and tired when we don't get her enough streams, pre-orders or wtv. It's really a one-sided thing so you can't use that argument against her lmao

She’s not saying she’s angry we’re not giving her enough because she’s *not* losing listeners or her money, lmao. She’s pretty much ensured her coin no matter what promises she drops for the fans — I’m sure the fanbase and what we expect of her is not very pressing on her mind.

If she wants to be unconcerned with the fan base and make art on her own terms, I don’t think many of us would deny her that. What’s not cool is being at this weird middle point where she drops a crumb from time to time and then doesn’t deliver.

She should either tell us nothing and release stuff whenever she gets around to it, so no one’s left hanging, or actually follow up on her word — that’s the issue.

o4qjp4j.png

She’s not saying she’s angry we’re not giving her enough because she’s *not* losing listeners or her money, lmao. She’s pretty much ensured her coin no matter what promises she drops for the fans — I’m sure the fanbase and what we expect of her is not very pressing on her mind.

If she wants to be unconcerned with the fan base and make art on her own terms, I don’t think many of us would deny her that. What’s not cool is being at this weird middle point where she drops a crumb from time to time and then doesn’t deliver.

She should either tell us nothing and release stuff whenever she gets around to it, so no one’s left hanging, or actually follow up on her word — that’s the issue.

And I agree with you, NFR release, for example, was pretty unpleasant. I don't like when she does this.

But like, I hate when people say she "owe" us something, cause she doesn't

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

This woman modeled for Gucci one year ago, had one of the best critically acclaimed albums of 2019, announced the release date of a whole new project, postponed it, and now she's promoting holistic creams and chakra alignments to her 16 million followers months after wearing a mall dress to the Grammys  :creep:

The fact that the Grammys was even this year is wild to me. I really had to stop and think like.... ????

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I was just creeping on Seans instagram and Lana has been liking all of his most recent posts (the ones that have been posted after the NYT break up article) 

kinda bums me out - bet they will get together again....

:scoff: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Is Lana taking a page out of the leakers’ book?

Drops a crumb here and there.

Help me reach a new milestone and I will post a new haiku?

Is this… revenge?

source.gif

The posts she's done today are cringy as hell, yet it reminds me about the very similar ones she did prior to announcing NFR relevant info (remember those esoteric weird books and stuff she posted, also related to "intuitive therapy"?). Maybe she's up to behaving on the next days like a reasonable artist for the first and last time on the year... Or maybe -most possibly- not, dont know.