LDRO

Instagram Updates

we all know she’s somewhat tasteless when it comes to men (francesco and barrie are an exception just because of their looks; still treated her badly. wasn’t barries fault tho) so i seriously think they’re still together but are keeping it lowkey cuz of the backlash. im sure we all just want her to be happy just not with sean!!!

we all know she’s somewhat tasteless when it comes to men (francesco and barrie are an exception just because of their looks; still treated her badly. wasn’t barries fault tho) so i seriously think they’re still together but are keeping it lowkey cuz of the backlash. im sure we all just want her to be happy just not with sean!!!

Excuse you, but Chase was hot. Also we can only assume about their relationship as they had been super private and lowkey throughout the whole thing. 

Didn't they just look expensive?

t7SwRMo.jpg

her relationship with chase feels like a big fever dream, i totally forget it happens sometimes, i wonder if she's written/recorded any songs about him and maybe they'll end up on WHF?

When was chase? I literally just listened to her music and ignored her private life until she dated a cop and I didn’t see that coming at all. So now I’m curious

Excuse you, but Chase was hot. Also we can only assume about their relationship as they had been super private and lowkey throughout the whole thing. 

Didn't they just look expensive?

t7SwRMo.jpg

She shared nothing about Chase. Chase would share a thing or too but nothing direct or as boisterous as Sean. There weren't even paparazzi pictures I think. At least I don't remember. And yes, Chase is hot as hell. 

I mean this is all pure speculation, but there's nothing else to talk about because the bitch isn't doing anything, so ...

Chase posted a Doin' Time thing on his story the day NFR dropped, which was promptly taken doen and replaced with buzzing telephone wires, and then right after that, she unfollowed him. So maybe he didn't realise they were over, and she might be doing the same thing with Seany ... she definitely seems the type to just ghost people without explanation.

If they were still together, I doubt very much they'd be apart for this amount of time (including Valentine's Day). Grenadine Quarantine or not, she'd visit him, or vice versa. Interstate travel is still allowed in the US, is it not?

:coffee:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I honestly doubt they're still together. The six month contract ran up for a start, and he seemed way too intense and willing to be involved than she seems to be going for - she's been so low-key lately. Hopefully she's taking some time to be single, but knowing her she'll come out of quarentine dating some republican congressman and telling us he's one of the good ones idk.

locals only

To be honest, I think I was rooting for Lana and Sean because it seemed like her first adult relationship where the guy had an actual career and didn’t look like a douche. Then she broke up with him and then I was thinking she really doesn’t want anything other than a fuckboy. Just my opinion.

I mean this is all pure speculation, but there's nothing else to talk about because the bitch isn't doing anything, so ...

Chase posted a Doin' Time thing on his story the day NFR dropped, which was promptly taken doen and replaced with buzzing telephone wires, and then right after that, she unfollowed him. So maybe he didn't realise they were over, and she might be doing the same thing with Seany ... she definitely seems the type to just ghost people without explanation.

If they were still together, I doubt very much they'd be apart for this amount of time (including Valentine's Day). Grenadine Quarantine or not, she'd visit him, or vice versa. Interstate travel is still allowed in the US, is it not?

:coffee:

Well chase gives me the vibes of someone who has zero clue of what’s goin on. I didn’t even know about their history until recently and it made me side eye lana’s choice In men even harder. That’s why I just stuck to her music and didn’t pay much attention. I figured she’s a fuckgirl looking for a fuckboy and her history kinda confirms this

totally forgot about chase! he was hot too. also there were pap pics in like late 2017 when they were getting into a car or even early 2018! all i know was she was wearing adidas and had short hair

These? http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10278-norman-fucking-rockwell-pre-release-thread/?p=739887

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

To be honest, I think I was rooting for Lana and Sean because it seemed like her first adult relationship where the guy had an actual career and didn’t look like a douche. Then she broke up with him and then I was thinking she really doesn’t want anything other than a fuckboy. Just my opinion.

should we tell ha

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

So she was with Chase together in late 2017 or early 2018. And we know that she was together with Joe (wasn't he a trainer somewhere near New york?) but it ended in October 2018 because How to disappear and Cinnamon Girl are about him. And then in 2019, she was back with Chase, and then she was seen with Sean in ? September? 2019. Is that correct? 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

should we tell ha

Are we suppose to be rooting model over a cop? The cop we are going to call if someone breaks into our home or if someone jacks our car, no?

So she was with Chase together in late 2017 or early 2018. And we know that she was together with Joe (wasn't he a trainer somewhere near New york?) but it ended in October 2018 because How to disappear and Cinnamon Girl are about him. And then in 2019, she was back with Chase, and then she was seen with Sean in ? September? 2019. Is that correct?

Dang she’s a busy woman. I mean you gotta get material from somewhere

Yeah  ! Yeah ! and in between all of that going on, she was kissing Max (that Hitman) behind everyone´s eyes ! m1801.gif

-