LDRO

Instagram Updates

she posted a pic w oranges, a facemask and flowers and all i'm thinking is how r y'all gonna turn this into a 6 page discussion about how she's the reincarnation of the antichrist, y'all gotta come up w something real quick

orange

lana supports trump confirmed 

photo-19726.gif?_r=1572713870

This better mean it’s coming tomorrow and if it doesn’t I am murdering her

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

The oranges look like they are colored slightly darker than in the deleted post. Last time some people thought they were lemons. Maybe she colored them more to be clear?

And conveniently has a pic of herself with a bag of (what are unmistakably) oranges

:oic2:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'm new- I was trying to like a post and it turned to thumbs down. If I hit the thumbs up, does that mean I like it or nah?

Sis wot

You just click/tap the like button --->

How come you unliked my post where I said they still look like lemons, Lanz?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Leak VBBOTG

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

she posted a pic w oranges, a facemask and flowers and all i'm thinking is how r y'all gonna turn this into a 6 page discussion about how she's the reincarnation of the antichrist, y'all gotta come up w something real quick

Orange has six letters

6/3=2

2 albums produced by Jack

Jack has four letters

2+4=6

Jack produced Lana’s sixth studio album

Lana is Satan confirmed

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Sis wot

You just click/tap the like button --->

How come you unliked my post where I said they still look like lemons, Lanz?

Lol I don't know what I'm doing. I tried liking again did it work? I'll just lurk more

what the hell compelled her to buy an aqua zebra print mask

Lizzy Grant

8LQ1.gif