LDRO

Instagram Updates

"Love you guys too. Just posting this because in some years time it will be very important. Sleep well x"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPw4FFOBrTO/?taken-by=ultrasubversive

I wonder what she means by this? This is why I love her, she is so mysterious :illumilana:

what does that even mean

~INSTA1.gif

"Love you guys too. Just posting this because in some years time it will be very important. Sleep well x"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPw4FFOBrTO/?taken-by=ultrasubversive

I wonder what she means by this? This is why I love her, she is so mysterious :illumilana:

I think she posted this on one of the videos she uploaded of her watching that science show. She's probably referring to the research being done on growing human organs based on this tweet https://twitter.com/LanaDelRey/status/824914125004234752

Queen :oprah:

Omg of course when she live streams it's the one time I'm without my phone bc I was puking, otherwise it's glued to my hand :icant: I hope someone recorded it & that she goes live again soon. She looks beautiful.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Omg of course when she live streams it's the one time I'm without my phone bc I was puking, otherwise it's glued to my hand :icant: I hope someone recorded it & that she goes live again soon. She looks beautiful.

hangover, elle? :^)

in seriousness I hope ur feeling okay

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

I hope she goes live again :(

feel better soon! ❤

ynrsh.gif

She serves looks like this on a daily and we don't know about it?? I love when her hair is up like that :flutter: and I have a harrington jacket that looks very similar to this jacket of hers but male version with a collar

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif