LDRO

Instagram Updates

yeah a handful during the LATTM tour, all the sold out arenas were overseas besides one i believe.

Β 

I legit just commented on some old 2015 thread, so it's kinda funny that you mentioned that. But two out of the three Lana concerts I attended took place in an area. The Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada. First in 2014 and then in 2015, she outsold both times.Β 

yeah a handful during the LATTM tour, all the sold out arenas were overseas besides one i believe.

I alwas thought she has more appeal in Europe than USA

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I alwas thought she has more appeal in Europe than USA

Β 

Β 

I believe this to be true. The reason why so many celebrities (singers+ actors) decided to move to Europe and live here.

In my country we dont have too many "paparazzi" following them and when they meet people on the street, we often just say "hi" and

dont even stop to take "selfies", or we simply chat with them while having coffee. They are just normal people to us.

Can people have a "normal conversation" in the USA with John Malkovich in a cafe and not have hundreds of people and paparazzi

mugging them ? Here we can have a chat with him. HeΒ΄s a cool guy to talk to. Same thing with Madonna.

In Europe we like to admire an artist , and we respect them.Β 

Perhaps Lana Del Rey should move to Lisbon, Portugal. She would REALLY enjoy life here.

-

Lmao I'd be smoking weed with her all day if she moved hereΒ 

Β 

Β 

AAAAHAHAHAHAHΒ  :DΒ  Β Even though it is "legal" to do it over here (so says the LAW), we are NOT pot-heads !Β 

Maybe about 2% of the population (we are only 11 million people) smoke some funky-cigarettes. Everyone else just drinks beer or wine - and alot of Gin-TonicsΒ  :P

-

I believe this to be true. The reason why so many celebrities (singers+ actors) decided to move to Europe and live here.

In my country we dont have too many "paparazzi" following them and when they meet people on the street, we often just say "hi" and

dont even stop to take "selfies", or we simply chat with them while having coffee. They are just normal people to us.

Can people have a "normal conversation" in the USA with John Malkovich in a cafe and not have hundreds of people and paparazzi

mugging them ? Here we can have a chat with him. HeΒ΄s a cool guy to talk to. Same thing with Madonna.

In Europe we like to admire an artist , and we respect them.

Perhaps Lana Del Rey should move to Lisbon, Portugal. She would REALLY enjoy life here.

Well I agree with what you say but there are more states in America than California or New York and she could live there probably more peacefully

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

AAAAHAHAHAHAHΒ  :DΒ  Β Even though it is "legal" to do it over here (so says the LAW), we are NOT pot-heads !Β 

Maybe about 2% of the population (we are only 11 million people) smoke some funky-cigarettes. Everyone else just drinks beer or wine - and alot of Gin-TonicsΒ  :P

Speak for yourself, Lisbon is full of potheads lmao me includedΒ 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Well I agree with what you say but there are more states in America than California or New York and she could live there probably more peacefully

Β 

Β 

I also agree.Β Β  :)

The USA is a huge place (many beautiful places) and we can chose a more peaceful and quiet place to live and record music.

Β 

Lana Del Rey just needs to get OFF this merry-go-round of a carousel of wackiness that is Facebook+Twitter+Instagram.Β 

Β 

People are like Vampires and just want your blood and guts if you post something in them. Social-media is a madhouse for

all sorts of people - most of which just have Hate words to say.

-

If it leads to more stuff like "Hope Is a Dangerous Thing," then that's fine. I can't imagine her getting much more topical than the likes of "Looking for America" orΒ WTWWAWWKD, and those were pretty vague all around.

Β 

anyone worried she might double down on the victim complex in the coming album lol

yeah for sure, hope was fine and lyrically pretty good. i don’t mind the do-over poet either. just remembered she mentioned that she’d go deeper into those posted feelings in the album as well as book and was like β€œoh ohβ€œ

Β DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gifΒ SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

anyone worried she might double down on the victim complex in the coming album lol

Β 

I don't think she's going to pull her victim card Γ  la TSwift, but all of the criticism she's been receiving lately will probably be adressed or alluded to on music in some ways.

Β 

If it's something like 'Brooklyn Baby' then I'm personally fine with that. Anything too much will just be cringy and criticized even more.

The sad thing is a lot of these celebrities think they are doing something when they are pretty much all equally doing absolutley nothing. The protests in the end will most likely end up doing nothing.

Β 

The celebrities donating money should already have been doing stuff before and they should be doing things that make a real difference, charity has been proven over a long long time never to work.You will achieve nothing spreading $3,000 over hundreds or thousands of people even if 10,000 people donate $3,000 it doesn't change anything.

Β 

If these celebrities genuinely wanted to improve society and help people they need to provide poor people jobs on livable wages. Nothing is stopping Beyonce from taking over 50 McDonalds and paying the employees $25 per hour for example and by doing something like that she'd probably directly help like 1,000 poor people make enough money to live well and save enough money where they would no longer be stuck in poverty. Other than the initial outlay it wouldn't cost her anything as it would essentially become a non profit that exists solely to provide well paying jobs.

Β 

Thats the kind of stuff celebrities need to do. They probably have the power where for a small % of their wealth they could prove 1 million poor americans the chance to get out of poverty probably even more with long term stable jobs.

Β 

Generationally rich people and billionaires wouldn''t want this though as they need poor people to work for them, celebrities or rich people who grew up poor should be wanting to help "their own".

Lana's always been better at expressing herself through her music so I'm not too worried about that. Her songs are filled with insight and compassion, which people seem to be forgetting right now, so hopefully she's able to express herself more clearly in the music and remind people that she has a kind heart and comes from a good place.

Lana's always been better at expressing herself through her music so I'm not too worried about that. Her songs are filled with insight and compassion, which people seem to be forgetting right now, so hopefully she's able to express herself more clearly in the music and remind people that she has a kind heart and comes from a good place.

Β 

I honestly agree with that, her music is often more well thought out than her written pieces. Probably why I don't care too much for her poetry, it's too random and needs better and more concise writing.

Β 

Her lyrical writing is much, much better and less tone deaf in my opinion.