LDRO

Instagram Updates

not me making a comment saying this isn't the right way to be an ally and getting 8 or 9 WHITE people instantly replying back telling me to 'get out then', how I'm pathetic, calling me stupid etc like .... the foolery

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

the second picture of her baddie friends kinda irks me. it's really unnecessary, i don't understand why she even did that? it doesn't add anything to the message of the post, nobody needed a photo of her friends in athletic clothing with some cheap ig filter.

Shes tryna show its her photos and she was there with those people ...

Also i think Lana might be the one with the cheetah print mask in that pic cause the nose ? And the legs

not me making a comment saying this isn't the right way to be an ally and getting 8 or 9 WHITE people instantly replying back telling me to 'get out then', how I'm pathetic, calling me stupid etc like .... the foolery

people will kiss her ass so she’ll follow them whenever she decides to unfollow the people criticising her again lmao

i76mrxw.png 

What is wrong with y’all saying she keeps making things worse??? You think her life revolves around what’s going around the world??? She certainly showed support and I’m pretty sure she donated money but wtf is a white woman like her supposed to do???

a woman with her status and audience can do a LOT

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

What is wrong with y’all saying she keeps making things worse??? You think her life revolves around what’s going around the world??? She certainly showed support and I’m pretty sure she donated money but wtf is a white woman like her supposed to do???

The problem is that yesterday there was literally a music industry blackout on IG, with artists and others in the industry encouraged NOT to post any kind of self-promotional content, including selfies, etc ...

and the very next day ... Lanz posts a selfie. And then she posts protest pics, interspersed with pics of her baddie friends for fuck knows what reason.

And if you don't see why that's tone deaf af, then I don't know what else there is to say. Personally, I'm fucking tired and it's whatever, but I'm just explaining why people are probably going to have a problem with this.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

people will kiss her ass so she’ll follow them whenever she decides to unfollow the people criticising her again lmao

lol I remember when I used to try so hard after every bullshit thing she would post on IG or twitter just to get noticed and tbh its not even worth it anymore after getting pics w her 4 times and having a quick cute little chat along w one of them..... at this point if I met her again I'd flat out confront her on all this bullshit if I could 

Who cares she can post a selfie if she wants she showed her support y'all are so weird! And if you aren't black please focus on educating yourself instead of worrying about what a grown woman is doing LMFAO!

Mmm i dont see whats wrong with posting non activism stuff, Snoop dogg keeps posting non activism shit lol....... go get mad at snoop dogg i dare u

because even though it would have been stupid regardless of what happened with lana these past few days but it’s even more stupid and tone deaf when you put it in the context of 1) her having dated a cop until like some weeks/maybe months now/ ago 2) having been called out for her odd namedropping of mainly poc artists 3) then being called out for her very insensitive comments and responses to these criticisms 4) her being called out for posting videos of people looting as her first response to this entire movement which lasted for days already and still hasn’t a single link for any organisation yet.

and now her posts are still messy like she literally keeps setting herself up every few days and people still wonder why she gets dragged

i76mrxw.png 

Mmm i dont see whats wrong with posting non activism stuff, Snoop dogg keeps posting non activism shit lol....... go get mad at snoop dogg i dare u

what's truly wrong is that she is posting non activist stuff like her "baddie" pic along with protest images at the same time, it comes off and reads extremely tone deaf (to me at least, everyone can have an individual opinion I respect) and as if she views/is just using these protests as a literal photoshoot backdrop and because its "trendy" to support the movement right now..... 

ALSO it's worth noting to mention that with the massive following she has she could be using this platform to share black art, to post links to donation funds/petitions, ANYTHING really but its very clear that she is only prioritizing and thinking about herself in these posts and not the actual movement idk sorry if this comes off as a ramble its just very apparent how disingenuous this all feels 

The thing that people don’t understand about her is that she has a HUGE audience, besides posting selfies and pics of her / her friends at the protest (which is great), she could post a IG story with a list of donation links or put a link on her bio. Way more helpful than posting pics of her “baddie” friends at the protests or posing.