Jump to content
LDRO

Instagram Updates

Recommended Posts

why was lanz dragging that random news reporter on her live 😭


        145e669300df37b8298952b4f89eef1e.480x350        i'm the sweetest girl in town, so why are you so mean?

                                                              🍒🍒🍒🍒                                                                                       NauticalPoliticalFlyingfish-max-1mb.gif                                                                                                                                                                                              

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

lmao when she said do we have to watch this butt and clay said sorry in the most pitiful way 

damn lana chill it’s just a commercial...

 

Yeahhhh I was on all her lives today and there was some eyebrow raising

 

I think it's nice that she's been so active today, though, because it's been a much needed distraction for everyone anxious about the election


Thanks for buying me my meal at Denny's and my shit at Home Depot. Thanks for that, kids. Luv ya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hope the lashings she’s receiving for singing about there being lots of red were worth it 

 

i swear she could proclaim that she voted for biden and would probably still make it in a way which would make people think she voted for trump 

i’m so over this girl having 0 working brain cells 


 i76mrxw.png 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

 

Yeahhhh I was on all her lives today and there was some eyebrow raising

 

I think it's nice that she's been so active today, though, because it's been a much needed distraction for everyone anxious about the election

 

i’m still very anxious and feel some type of way that she refuses to endorse biden. 

 

i’m glad others are willfully distracted but as @Amadeus said, she seems to have literally 0 brain cells right now. 

5 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

I missed the live stream about the butt lol

it’s on youtube 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

 

i’m still very anxious and feel some type of way that she refuses to endorse biden. 

 

i’m glad others are willfully distracted but as @Amadeus said, she seems to have literally 0 brain cells right now. 

i never expected her to endorse biden not because i think she is fond of the opposition but because from what we could hear her say these past 5 years she always made it seem that “it’s obvious she doesn’t vote trump” but when there’s people calling u maga del rey (and they’re being serious) since 2017 now and you keep singing about “red states so many red states out there” on your instagram livestream after tweeting some pro trump nutcase it is really hard to feel sorry for u when people assume ur a super diehard maga at this point. 

 

like at some point this entire thing lacks any sort of self awareness that other people might not update themselves on all sorts del rey and only see ur polarising bs u’ve been pulling?

 

(i mean i also her own stans who keep spreading this bs bc theyre desperate for notes and getting lana dragged while getting those numbers in is their form of humour but it is getting soo tired at this point i don’t even want to be associated with her fans or her at this point)


 i76mrxw.png 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She obviously voted for Biden but tonight I think she just wanted to interact with her fans in a lighthearted way to maybe ease the tension. Perhaps she doesn't want to be all stressed out. Idk. Personally, I liked the livestreams. They eased some of my anxiety. It's also fun to just hear from her in general since shes been so sparse lately.


You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

i never expected her to endorse biden not because i think she is fond of the opposition but because from what we could hear her say these past 5 years she always made it seem that “it’s obvious she doesn’t vote trump” but when there’s people calling u maga del rey (and they’re being serious) since 2017 now and you keep singing about “red states so many red states out there” on your instagram livestream after tweeting some pro trump nutcase it is really hard to feel sorry for u when people assume ur a super diehard maga at this point. 

 

like at some point this entire thing lacks any sort of self awareness that other people might not update themselves on all sorts del rey and only see ur polarising bs u’ve been pulling?

 

(i mean i also her own stans who keep spreading this bs bc theyre desperate for notes and getting lana dragged while getting those numbers in is their form of humour but it is getting soo tired at this point i don’t even want to be associated with her fans or her at this point)

 

omg i had to look at the tweet and then look KB up. okay is she trolling at this point? she does love the opposition, being stubborn maybe? we make excuses but i’m scared of the truth 

 

earlier i was watching the live on my phone, my friend asked what i was watching and i just said nothing cause i don’t wanna be associated either :kum:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...