LDRO

Instagram Updates

31 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Ngl it's a weird vibe but he isn't S**n, so I ain't sayin' anything

Excuse me sir I respect you so much but you always find something negative to talk about even this sweet pic with this sweet caption. You really amazed me in a negative way of course. 
she knows if it’s private or not and if she doesn’t want it to be shared she’d tell him she’s 34-35 not a kid. Let ppl enjoy these beautiful little things.

:smile3:

1 hour ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Excuse me sir I respect you so much but you always find something negative to talk about even this sweet pic with this sweet caption. You really amazed me in a negative way of course. 
she knows if it’s private or not and if she doesn’t want it to be shared she’d tell him she’s 34-35 not a kid. Let ppl enjoy these beautiful little things.

What are you even talking about?

1 hour ago, RormanNockwell said:

Ngl it's a weird vibe but he isn't S**n, so I ain't sayin' anything

Weird. Not bad. Weird. And here's why I said that:

1 hour ago, RormanNockwell said:

There's nothing inherently wrong with the picture; it's just that she's usually so private so it's like why is she being her own private paparazzo

It's odd (but harmless).

If you're gonna try to come for me then please don't take stuff out of context to do it. Thank YOU.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Doll Harlow said:

Who is that? Is he in the instagram comments or something?

He's an obsessed Lana stalker who believes he will marry Lana any day now. He even posted videos driving by Lana's house at night and went to the same Church Hill meetings Lana went to. He's a freaking lunatic.

10 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

He's an obsessed Lana stalker who believes he will marry Lana any day now. He even posted videos driving by Lana's house at night and went to the same Church Hill meetings Lana went to. He's a freaking lunatic.

Vile.

No wonder she got German Shepherds; it must be so scary having all these freaks following her n stuff

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

By the way, one of Marilyn Manson's victims is sharing receipts of Manson's texts. There's a few of Manson body shaming Lana. The victim is posting all these receipts on her page. Because it's on Instagram I'll just share it here. Go to her page for her story and reciepts. She even has audio.  https://www.instagram.com/anniejanaabrams/

There's a lot of talk about Lana over in this IG page about the rape scene Lana filmed with Marilyn Manson and Eli Roth https://www.instagram.com/mansonisabusive/

Anyway, here's the part about Manson body shaming Lana. Manson's part is the grey section.

ddd4.jpg

I think they're cute, she looks happy and I hope she will stay happy. My personal feelings about public displays like this are a whole different story lol. But I can't imagine he didn't ask her permission before posting this. So I guess it's fine! :oopna2:

4 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Vile.

No wonder she got German Shepherds; it must be so scary having all these freaks following her n stuff

The thing is he doesn't care how crazy he looks. He shared those videos driving by her house on IG with people. He thinks it's cute. He was at the Barnes and Noble signing too. He's crazy. I wish Sean had arrested him. I'm glad Sean put him in his place but unfortunately Clay hasn't said anything despite the fact that this lunatic posts hate stories about Clay on his IG story on a daily basis.  Lana needs to place a restraining order on him.

4 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

The thing is he doesn't care how crazy he looks. He shared those videos driving by her house on IG with people. He thinks it's cute. He was at the Barnes and Noble signing too. He's crazy. I wish Sean had arrested him. I'm glad Sean put him in his place but unfortunately Clay hasn't said anything despite the fact that this lunatic posts hate stories about Clay on his IG story on a daily basis.  Lana needs to place a restraining order on him.

What did sean do to him

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

By the way, one of Marilyn Manson's victims is sharing receipts of Manson's texts. There's a few of Manson body shaming Lana. The victim is posting all these receipts on her page. Because it's on Instagram I'll just share it here. Go to her page for her story and reciepts. She even has audio.  https://www.instagram.com/anniejanaabrams/

There's a lot of talk about Lana over in this IG page about the rape scene Lana filmed with Marilyn Manson and Eli Roth https://www.instagram.com/mansonisabusive/

Anyway, here's the part about Manson body shaming Lana. Manson's part is the grey section.

ddd4.jpg

"Not bodyshaming" :um:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

ddd4.jpg

“Dodged a bullet there” I don’t think he’s the one who should be saying that :crossed: Also has he looked at a mirror since the 90s :oic2: ? 

But by friend I think he’s referring to Francesco, since they’ve worked together on stuff before. 

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif