LDRO

Instagram Updates

21 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

17 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

that’s gotta be from like 2013

10 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

yeah I think so too, but we haven’t seen it before right?

It's from July 14th, 2014, used in an issue of V Magazine - same day Lana was shooting with James Franco! We've seen the photo before, but it's a nice little throwback x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

idk if this is the spot for this but @/lizzyology caught this and posted it on their story and i was like wayment... 

Jt0bkix.png sQkqfFE.png

apparently Jen has a childhood pic of Lana as her phone wallpaper??? which like ik it's not my place to judge and maybe everyone doesn't think that's kinda bizarre but well... i do :lmaoney:

o4qjp4j.png

27 minutes ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

idk if this is the spot for this but @/lizzyology caught this and posted it on their story and i was like wayment... 

Jt0bkix.png sQkqfFE.png

apparently Jen has a childhood pic of Lana as her phone wallpaper??? which like ik it's not my place to judge and maybe everyone doesn't think that's kinda bizarre but well... i do :lmaoney:

thats really weird :ohsnap:

30 minutes ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

Jt0bkix.png sQkqfFE.png

oh wow Jen is not creepy at all ?

30 minutes ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

Jt0bkix.png sQkqfFE.png

Do y'all not have friends? ... maybe she found it cute and just put it as her background it's not that deep.

8 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Do y'all not have friends? ... maybe she found it cute and just put it as her background it's not that deep.

I mean, with peace and love, usually mothers have their own kids as background pictures on their phone? Jen just had a baby, I get that she's close to Lana. But having a pic of Lana as a child as her own background pic... it's little weird for a grown woman. :crossed:

9 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

i mean, note my disclaimer that everybody might not think it's weird! you're valid!

btw, i do have friends! and maybe i'd use a pic of us together at my wallpaper, but something seems weirder about singling in on ONE friend, by themselves, to make your wallpaper  -- more bizarre is that it's a childhood pic, and Jen didn't know her at that age...

like idk if you don't already think it's strange then i think it'd be hard to explain why it's off-putting to me :fabcat:

also wondering if she got the pic from LDR or found it where stans had posted it lmfao

o4qjp4j.png

1 minute ago, Max Del Rey said:

I mean, with peace and love, usually mothers have their own kids as background pictures on their phone? Jen just had a baby, I get that she's close to Lana. But having a pic of Lana as a child as her own background pic... it's little weird for a grown woman. :crossed:

yes peace and love...but every mom i know has their own kids as their background. i mean i’d get posting the pic for a laugh but as the BACKGROUND?

not to mention her needy comments on lana’s post lately....this is WEIRD 

Just now, 99centlips said:

yes peace and love...but every mom i know has their own kids as their background. i mean i’d get posting the pic for a laugh but as the BACKGROUND?

not to mention her needy comments on lana’s post lately....this is WEIRD 

absolutely, with peace and love, Jen has definitely been doing the most to catch Lana's attention on insta–for some time now. I bet she's even more intense behind closed doors. :hooker:

Who is Jen?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, Contemplating God said:

Who is Jen?

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

I don't know who Jen is, but maybe she's a stan like all of us

the way y’all don’t know who she is while she is literally on the cover of COCC is the reason why it’s a bad album cover and will always be :hooker:

given that lana has publicly stated she sees jen as a mother figure, and we don't know the extent/ depth of their relationship, maybe we should mind our fucking businesses, and stop speculating on things that don't concern us. lana is a grown woman of almost 40 years, she can tell her friend if it bothers her

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg