Sitar

Lanaexposed Leak Holocaust

This begs a question that i was thinking about recently: I imagine that the majority of Lana fans (all the tumblr/twitter stuff, etc...shit i know absolutely nothing about) have to at least know about this forum, right? Are there any other LDR forums?

Also, from what i've seen, Ben Mawson's actual writing style is highly unprofessional, so don't go by that alone when trying to discredit something like this. Though, in this case, i strongly believe this is fake. The internet is so fucking weird.

The ones on twitter..the hardcore ones do and think its just awful~~~

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I wanted to make this a whole thread, but I'm not ready. Here's my question:

"When the leaks stop, are you still gonna be as involved a fan?"

I think the answer for most of the forum will be No, but I'm not sure. To my dismay, we've never even had a month go by since February without at least one leak (and usually much more!), and I don't care what you say--one day they will stop. For now, it might to some of you guys seem like a big party, but when there's a drought, will you still be as active as you are now?

Just a thought. I haven't thought it out as well I would've liked, but every single one of us on here needs to ask him-or-herself this. I mean it.

I think the answer for most of the forum will be No, but I'm not sure. To my dismay, we've never even had a month go by since February without at least one leak (and usually much more!), and I don't care what you say--one day they will stop. For now, it might to some of you guys seem like a big party, but when there's a drought, will you still be as active as you are now?

Just a thought. I haven't thought it out as well I would've liked, but every single one of us on here needs to ask him-or-herself this. I mean it.

Will you still love me when I'm no longer leaking and resourceful~?

:excited:

Don't get me wrong, I treasure the leaks just as much as other enthusiasts here prob.,

but even without leaks, I'm pretty much smitten.

So, yeah..

TomMU.gif

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

As long as she releases new music herself, I think. But if my mind were to be erased of all the leaks we already have? Probably not.

As long as she releases new music herself, I think. But if my mind were to be erased of all the leaks we already have? Probably not.

I'm not saying I'm the perfect fan who only listens to the albums...I would feel very different if she had never gotten hacked and had this stuff happen. But it's an interesting thought experiment, no? I love easy philosophy. :3

I mean, think about it- if we never had leaks would we even have LDRakaLG?? I'm not sure we would. (Although IDK if that classifies as a leak or not.)

That album pretty much solidified my love for her music and made me ditch Adele. I'm not even sorry.

I mean, think about it- if we never had leaks would we even have LDRakaLG?? I'm not sure we would. (Although IDK if that classifies as a leak or not.)

Well....it would've been on the web anyway. I guess Blockhead would've shared "Heavy Hitter" too. And then there are the two SoundCloud songs...but other than those, we wouldn't have much.

I forgot about "Trash Magic..." that's just an odd case. And some of the BTD demos we might have from video rips, but again, I kinda doubt it.

Edited by Madrigal

YES I have been an involved fan of Britney Spears since 1998 and she has like 20 unreleased songs out, I don't think why things will change with Lana, I might not post pretty much here, like I used too but my school is sucking my life so yeah :3

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I don't think I'd be as big a fan without AKA. (Though I was pretty impressed by BTD.) But now that I know what she's capable of, I think I'm a Lana fan for life. Besides, it's the fan community that keeps me coming back here. As long as people still have interesting things to talk about, I'll probably still be here!

(Where's a group-hug emoticon when you need one?!?) th_grouphug.gif

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

honestly if we only had BTD i would still be here BTD is the greatest thing since slice bread as soon as i heard lana it was like yes this is what I've been waiting for my whole life(musically speaking) i know for a fact that ill be 50 still singing every word of btd album

Guest SolomonDelRey

If those sluts don't want Lana's songs to leak, they need to fire the moles that work for Interscope that are selling songs to these kids.

It's a good question and one that i've asked myself before, not in regards to myself, but how it applies to others in general.

"Droughts" are more than okay. In fact, i often crave them. Life and other stuff, ya know?

I've never understood why people think this or any forum needs to be constantly active.

There are a lot of things i don't understand.

I sometimes wonder if some people are into LDR--by nature of her being a mainstream pop singer--more so as a result of being a consumer of pop culture, and so when someone/something else inevitably comes along, some people will move on.

I'm taking up a new posting approach in which i will obnoxiously separate thoughts into their own line like so.

Do any of you ever feel that there's an oversaturation of Lana Del Rey? Or is that just an inevitable feeling to have when coming to a forum of any artist?

I was thinking today how a forum is probably one of the most troubling things for an obsessive person to have in their life. It just fosters obsessive and habitual behavior.

I was also thinking earlier about fanaticism.

I desperately wish i didn't have this completist mentality with artists that i'm into.

I want to appreciate what we already have and spend time with the stuff, rather than constantly desiring more just to fulfill a curiosity/obsession.

Whenever i see mention of the word "leaks" i think of the Diva Cup™.

Mentions of holocaust and sluts in this thread.

That is all for now. Merry Christmas.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Guest SolomonDelRey

honestly if we only had BTD i would still be here BTD is the greatest thing since slice bread as soon as i heard lana it was like yes this is what I've been waiting for my whole life(musically speaking) i know for a fact that ill be 50 still singing every word of btd album

Same here!

If those sluts don't want Lana's songs to leak, they need to fire the moles that work for Interscope that are selling songs to these kids.

Yeah, because THEY'RE the ones who hacked Lana and gave what they found the wrong people. Sounds legit!

:defeated:

-____-