Lana Shot A Music Video - Possibly For Love?

I always assumed addidas sponsored tropico? And product placement would fit her music videos really well actually. She sings many brand names anyway. It would have been really cool when Pepsi or DtMtnDew did a campain with her. For a video a la BTD instead of the likes of UV etc., I would even ignore a Beats Pill

:oprah2:

Didn’t she fund it herself?

well I guess its not the case then. But this looked like product placement to me....

lana-del-rey-and-adidas-superstar-shell-

and I thought the sweater shaun's wearing was addidas too but its nike....

large.jpg

very interesting find! it could have been, but you barely notice it

well I guess its not the case then. But this looked like product placement to me....

lana-del-rey-and-adidas-superstar-shell-

and I thought the sweater shaun's wearing was addidas too but its nike....

large.jpg

The sweater he wore was Nike.

+ anyways there's always have to be a brand appearing whether it's a sponsor or not.

giphy.gif

Someone really should do a Lana + Product Placement Thread. It's actually really rather interesting  :usrs:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I agree with Lana doing product placement, it would help so much with the budgets. I was watching Blue Jeans before (comparing it to Zayn's 'Its You') which isn't even one of my favourite videos from her but it was amazing re-watching because of how expensive the video looked, it was so polished. I would kill for her to go to those style videos. It wouldn't be hard for her either, I mean she could literally use coke bottles and that fits her aesthetic anyway. It doesn't have to be as obvious as beats.

qsVmBMd.png

I agree with Lana doing product placement, it would help so much with the budgets. I was watching Blue Jeans before (comparing it to Zayn's 'Its You') which isn't even one of my favourite videos from her but it was amazing re-watching because of how expensive the video looked, it was so polished. I would kill for her to go to those style videos. It wouldn't be hard for her either, I mean she could literally use coke bottles and that fits her aesthetic anyway. It doesn't have to be as obvious as beats.

she ain't answering woodkid his mails anymore 

hope the music video doesn't end up like MTWBT! I want her to at least do something like make out with a hot guy or pole dance and not just sit there and sing while playing some guitar with glitters on her boobs :defeated: I want pretty visuals and aesthetics. AND PLEASE lana stop using those swimming cult girls again!

Same

Ok but like I think its quite obvious that Lanas most recent videos have been really half ass... She couldn't even film anything new for Freak and instead used material from her previous era.. That screams 'lazy' to me.  That being said I'm really hope she delivers with this music video (Whatever it is) .. Considering we've got material like BTD, NA, BJ, Etc. I know she can do better, the ball is in her court but at this point also her career can't really risk/ afford putting another half ass music video out...  :facepalm:

I would be here for a half ass video from her.

I mean she won't use these cult girls anymore.

I would also be here for a single and album release in one month and that's it

Mfhp.gif

I would be here for a half ass video from her.

I mean she won't use these cult girls anymore.

I would also be here for a single and album release in one month and that's it

I couldn't agree more!

Viktor Elias | Hits 93 Toronto

@Hits93Toronto