Cashew

Poppy

On 7/24/2023 at 4:56 AM, Coloringbooks said:

They're on SoundCloud: 

I Wanna Be Adored* is giving me that Poppy.Computer buzz

I cannot for the life of me find this. she has a song different from Adored called I Wanna Be Adored? where on soundcloud?

On 8/5/2023 at 6:30 PM, jvsminefempop said:

I cannot for the life of me find this. she has a song different from Adored called I Wanna Be Adored? where on soundcloud?

New THM SoundCloud (old one was deleted @/THMdiscord) has been created! 

I Wanna Be Adored* (P.C outtake, real title unknown)
https://soundcloud.com/theodoramichaels/vc-poppy-i-wanna-be-adored

Edited by Coloringbooks

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

4 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Of course the Melanie stan does 

And what does that have to do with anything? :toofunny: I don't listen to Grimes super often but I've been keeping up with Poppy for years, the former is absolutely in the right here. Poppy's response proved her point even further. 

1 hour ago, White Dress said:

Since when did grimes actively help a man abuse their ex? 
she says a lot of out of touch dumb sh*t but atleast it’s just down to stupidity and not her actively trying to be nasty 

grimes screenshot was taken out of context, someone else brought it up and grimes was defending herself

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

7 hours ago, White Dress said:

this is such a weird comment

you're gonna slam the alleged rapist in order to defend the (completely unrelated) alleged stalker/abuser/compulsive-liar? make it make sense, this has the energy of Nicki Minaj fans calling out Cardi B's behavior and vice versa

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

4 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

this is such a weird comment

you're gonna slam the alleged rapist in order to defend the (completely unrelated) alleged stalker/abuser/compulsive-liar? make it make sense, this has the energy of Nicki Minaj fans calling out Cardi B's behavior and vice versa

"alleged compulsive liar" :trisha: i think we have an answer for that!

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Meh Grimes loves to fuck other artists to elevate herself. 

I really like Grimes music (mostly during Art Angels and Miss A) but her artistry just kinda stopped growing. On the other hand Poppy is growing and experiment with new sounds every album. 

While Poppy sure has had her share of drama, it's mostly related to the whole Titanic/Mars threesome of calamity. 

Meanwhile Grimes... Poppy, Alice Glass, Azaelia Banks, and the list goes on with unrelated artists and weird feuds. 

Poppy seems unbothered by Grimes but Grimes is always being part of a new feud every 6 months or so. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

24 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Meh Grimes loves to fuck other artists to elevate herself. 

is that not exactly what Poppy did by releasing one of their collabs without consent and then spreading lies about her online :toofunny: I would also classify both the Mars harassment and Titanic split as fucking other people to elevate herself

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

6 hours ago, FkaTwinks said:

is that not exactly what Poppy did by releasing one of their collabs without consent and then spreading lies about her online :toofunny: I would also classify both the Mars harassment and Titanic split as fucking other people to elevate herself

She has plenty of Lower level fueds and spats too 

Allegedly with Debby Ryan 

2 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Screenshot-20230808-023436-Instagram.jpg

Omg, I just saw this… well :hdu:

sort of embarrassing for me who was just defending Grimes!!!

I mean, Poppy is guilty of doing the exact same thing (releasing songs Titanic wrote & not crediting or paying him). I guess she didn't show the receipts herself because that could easily be brought up in retaliation against her. 

Screaming at Titanic dragging the both of them though SJHDJSJSHDHD :toofunny:

20 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Omg, I just saw this… well :hdu:

sort of embarrassing for me who was just defending Grimes!!!

I mean, Poppy is guilty of doing the exact same thing (releasing songs Titanic wrote & not crediting or paying him). I guess she didn't show the receipts herself because that could easily be brought up in retaliation against her. 

Screaming at Titanic dragging the both of them though SJHDJSJSHDHD :toofunny:

I mean you can't see the full NDA document-didnt she release it around the time there was the mars scandal?

She probably put it in place so people wouldn't accuse her of working with an abuser

I hate to be one of those ‘the truth is somewhere in the middle’ people but I do think that’s the case here, 2018 seems to be the year of NDAs for grimes (and when she was publicly out with elon who also does bullshit NDAs), azealia also accused grimes of wanting her to sign an NDA and grimes ex, however grimes ex (who really hates her guts) says that despite how much they hate her, grimes really does produce/write all her own stuff so I don’t think this NDA is about the writing/production at all.

chris gretti, who is actually poppy’s friend, came out and said poppy was lying and only him, grimes and hana wrote we appreciate power.