Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Watch LDR5 be a holiday album...  :troll:

Diet Mountain Dew, happy birthday Jesus

My Pepsi Cola pussy is the sweetest

Do you think I'll burn in hell for this tune?

Do you think I'll burn in hell?

I'd still buy it LOL.

That would actually be amazing. She can do a sad christmas album in the same vain as BRIGHT EYES.

I would love for her to work with Conor Oberst.  :defeated:

Sirens is so fucking boring, yall need to stop.

A Star For Nick is good though.

Lol I love Sirens much more than BTD and this album had a huge impact on my existence but ASFN is probs one of the Lana songs I like the least :toofunny: Not shading you I just find it funny

4tdWYMA.png

Gurl, no.

Gurl I respect your opinion and it doesn't prevents me from standing behind mine. Some people love HM some people prefer UV some people think Sirens is boring but personally I love it, I didn't said something like "Lana NEEDS to do a Sirens 2.0" for LDR5... I just said I love it, and I have reasons to say I love it more than BTD. Anyways that's not the subject, I really want Lana to wait a bit more before putting out an album

4tdWYMA.png

Gurl I respect your opinion and it doesn't prevents me from standing behind mind. Some people love HM some people prefer UV some people think Sirens is boring but personally I love it, I didn't said something like "Lana NEEDS to do a Sirens 2.0" for LDR5... I just said I love it, and I have reasons to say I love it more than BTD. Anyways that's not the subject, I really want Lana to wait a bit more before putting out an album

Like its not a big deal, i was just saying.

Like its not a big deal, i was just saying.

I know, sorry I get susceptible w Sirens it's not directed to you. I'm tired of the eternal "this album is better than this one" discussion on this forum everytime Lana is too quiet for too long which unfortunately happens often. Discussion is good but this one always ends up in drama

4tdWYMA.png

Watch LDR5 be a holiday album...  :troll:

Diet Mountain Dew, happy birthday Jesus

My Pepsi Cola pussy is the sweetest

Do you think I'll burn in hell for this tune?

Do you think I'll burn in hell?

I'd still buy it LOL.

these visuals r better than lana's

@joker response 291

I disagree

Elizabeth vs. Lana

battle for the soul of Ms. Grant

stardom vs. life without being stalked

Boys=a music term referencing the players in a band, (studio musicians, band) who play behind the voice (Lana, Ms. Grant)

Lana has always said she wants a collective songwriters/singer  much like was done in the 1960s, and is done by songwriters and studio musicians in Nashville and Los Angeles

(see:The Wrecking Crew), so much like someone similar to Lana,  the legendary Brian Wilson.

Where the point is not touring, not publicity, not promo, but in the creation of each gem. The process itself (much like Brian Wilson for decades stopped touring altogether and let the others tour without him, and much like the legendary part of the Beatles, they stopped touring and only created in the studio with what were the first videos ever.

(and where some fans of the Beatles wanted them to revert to the early Beatles, even though they became immortal due to the 2nd half of their short existence together.)

I do agree with the whole writing thing but I think that's what Honeymoon was written as. Whether or not it was cowritten with the band or producer or whatever, it's still telling a tale of people she was watching. She's talked about how she likes to go to the beach at Malibu and how she likes writing there. So maybe she went there to watch people while she wrote and she gave them a story in her own mind, true or false. Or maybe you're right about MTWBT being about the band, which would make some sense. 

random, but has anybody noticed?

She tweets and posts on Insta about the debate with the strict Englishteacher voice "are u watching?", changes her Insta into "subversive", posts her cover of a Dylan song. Is Lana gettin political?

The election date/voting date may have something to do with maybe a single release or announcement possibly?? I mean, it wouldn't be too far of a stretch, considering the rumors and how she's posted about the election and political stuff. Would anyone be against it tho???

PNoV6l.gif