Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

It's so funny how each album since Paradise there's always a track where everyone thinks it's gonna be a remake of an old song :toofunny:

UV - Florida Kilos ; Kill Kill

HM - Salvatore ; Backfire

LDR5 - Like Monroe ; Puppy Love

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Yes to heaven is one of her most beautiful songs. The lyrics are different and when that gorgeous bagpipe comes in... and that melody!!!!!! Honestly, it and fine china deserve to be released. She pays her best songs dust sometimes

It's so funny how each album since Paradise there's always a track where everyone thinks it's gonna be a remake of an old song :toofunny:

UV - Florida Kilos ; Kill Kill

HM - Salvatore ; Backfire

LDR5 - Like Monroe ; Puppy Love

Probably because she recycles so many lyrical tropes and ideas that half her titles sound like parts of other songs  :toofunny:

it'd help the forum so much in my honest opinion. please think about it and talk it over with Elle. Whenever there is a thread such as this one many new members join with no intentions of ever making any posts and it brings in a lot of traffic

On this topic, I think we should possibly take a poll on what Lanaboards members may want, like we did for the 2016 Demographics. And the new member thing, I beileve many members like that are only here because 1-threads relating to leaks (e.g Eclipse snippet thread) 2-to act exclusive whenever something leaks here 3-theyre here to troll. I beileve we shoud get a statement from new members as to why were they here, how did you find LB, do you know anyone here. If they're just here for the leaks or an unrelated thread we should question their approval.

if LIB doesnt make it on this album....

from the rumoured song titles I'm not really vibing much. The titles for UV were and still are so interesting and nice, these just seem meh. Guess you can't judge until you hear the music though.

Iomn think LIB will make it on LDR5. that song doesn't even belong to her to put it on there I think

if LIB doesnt make it on this album....

from the rumoured song titles I'm not really vibing much. The titles for UV were and still are so interesting and nice, these just seem meh. Guess you can't judge until you hear the music though.

sad girl. cruel world.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

sad girl. cruel world.

I think 'sad girl' was interesting becuase its an odd title and its hard to think you can make a song about a 'sad girl'. And cruel world was cool because it was something unprecedented and dark, to me

I think 'sad girl' was interesting becuase its an odd title and its hard to think you can make a song about a 'sad girl'. And cruel world was cool because it was something unprecedented and dark, to me

i feel like lots of the titles had dark or cool vibes that made the whole record feel more cohesive 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

i feel like lots of the titles had dark or cool vibes that made the whole record feel more cohesive

Yes!! Like pretty when you cry and money power glory... They were so mysterious. I feel like her other tracklist names aren't as interesting

On this topic, I think we should possibly take a poll on what Lanaboards members may want, like we did for the 2016 Demographics. And the new member thing, I beileve many members like that are only here because 1-threads relating to leaks (e.g Eclipse snippet thread) 2-to act exclusive whenever something leaks here 3-theyre here to troll. I beileve we shoud get a statement from new members as to why were they here, how did you find LB, do you know anyone here. If they're just here for the leaks or an unrelated thread we should question their approval.

I'm new here but joined because I thought the user base was a bit more friendly than twitter, which was very toxic and I had to leave due to graduate school reasons. But I saw nothing but complaints there..

The title 'Fucked my way up to the top' will always be forever iconic just on it's own.

Its funny how she later said in an interview sleeping w/ guys got her nowhwere. LMAO

I'm new here but joined because I thought the user base was a bit more friendly than twitter, which was very toxic and I had to leave due to graduate school reasons. But I saw nothing but complaints there..

Wym? What is a 'user base' I'm a bit confused

my poor lesbian eyes  :defeated:

i know this next album is probably gonna be a ~newer~ sound or at least closer to hm/uv i feel like she's going after a refined/niche sound but.......... i would kill for an AKA style album 

i kno it's never gonna happen tho  :smokes:

i agree 

ultraviolence i think is her most cohesive album in all respects 

UbsOye5.png

I couldn't agree more. 

I think that her fandom fails to realize at times that she's got her contract with her label, she has the freedom to branch down any avenue (realistically speaking) with her style of music. Every album we've gotten from her has had its own vibe and sound. 

Listen to her unreleased music, how broad her tastes and styles are. 

I think Lana loves to experiment with her music, so everyone bitching about "I want BTD/UV/HM pt.2" "If LDR5 is like HM I will kill myself" needs to chill. It's probably going to be somewhat different than the rest of her albums! 

She doesn't have to promote, she doesn't have to be on an exact releasing schedule...the girl is writing and making music. That's what she has said she has always wanted to do. I don't think she cares at this point as much. BTD put her on the scene in a sense, she got her money and fandom, and she's now doing what she's always wanted. 

I hate the hostility here sometimes  :defeated:

....One thing I can say about this post... Some of us are just voicing our opinions. A little dramatically, yes. But nothing is wrong with saying I WANT, notice the I. It's opinion.

Like Monroe sounds like such a bop!! crossing my fingers

Even tho I don't care for the subject matter, I did love the previous song. So if its anything like that yesssss.