Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

i call them stunt queens. 

:flutter:

Who are you? :judgingu: Do you seriously not know that Eclipse is the most reliable person on this forum? He's leaked like half of Lana's songs. He's proved from time present and time past again that he's the real deal. You're a stunt queen sis.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I guess you both don't really know Eclipse or the stuff he's done. He's never pulled a stunt before nor has a reason to do it now. But you do you! :hottie:

Eclipse doesn't troll like this lmao, honestly it you've been around to witness for long enough you'd realise he has other, more cruel ways of trolling than fake information

well yeah, information like this is easy to get when you work for the label. 

Who are you? :judgingu: Do you seriously not know that Eclipse is the most reliable person on this forum? He's leaked like half of Lana's songs. He's proved from time present and time past again that he's the real deal. You're a stunt queen sis.

i'm pretty sure the songs he's "leaked" were never going to see the light of day. 

Honestly I have no calm left for this forum so yeah if you have nothing nice to say just shut the fuck up

I would have never returned if it wasn't for this

I find this kinda odd, like why would Lana give things to him and trust him knowing how many things he leaked (I'm not hating on you Hakan, I'm just being reasonable)

She doesn't know shit

She just saw me tweeting lyrics from her new song(s)

And saw the Mike guy

Reported us both to her label and manager last night

Then she contacted me today, girl literally begged me to keep the songs to myself