Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

CAN WE ALL PLEASE JUST GET ALONG AND ENJOY THR BUILD UP TO WHAT COULD BE AN INCREDIBLE ALBUM?! PLEASE??????

Okay, so.

PERSONALLY, I'm not too keen on the rumoured titles. Like others have mentioned, they aren't really...descriptive or exciting. But perhaps the sound of the song could change that.

What do you guys think the color themes will be? Like for BTD it was blue, PD was kinda gold, UV was black and white and HM was red and blue. (Stupid question but I love visuals lol).

7ITnqn.gif

CAN WE ALL PLEASE JUST GET ALONG AND ENJOY THR BUILD UP TO WHAT COULD BE AN INCREDIBLE ALBUM?! PLEASE??????

Okay, so.

PERSONALLY, I'm not too keen on the rumoured titles. Like others have mentioned, they aren't really...descriptive or exciting. But perhaps the sound of the song could change that.

What do you guys think the color themes will be? Like for BTD it was blue, PD was kinda gold, UV was black and white and HM was red and blue. (Stupid question but I love visuals lol).

as long as it isnt greens im cool with anything

hey_hey.jpg

I am very intrigued by the "look at you kids with your vintage music" line, but I'll probably kill myself if the word vintage is a part of the title.

SAME vintage sounds so like 2012 tumblr lana pastel goth marina and the diamonds 

hey_hey.jpg

lana doing promotional shit herself and not having obnoxious twinkertwats say whatever they want is promo my dear, not this shit.

Okay but not even once I mentioned the word 'promotion' in my post.

Hype ≠ promotion

So I really don't get your "argument" at all?

Also, you're beyond rude with no reason. Get off your high horse, you're no different than those "obnoxious twinkertwats".

Ironic how you then proceed to ask a question which will lead to speculation. Users answering it generates the same kind of content you dislike so much (like people discussing the info Eclipse shared or these two rumored song titles that surfaced).

And this is my last comment on the matter, just wanted to clear my point.

I was reading through the Dreamland sessions thread and there were so many members speculating that Dreamland would be the album title for ldr3 just cos chuck hashtagged it :toofunny: and now we're doing the same thing for Subversive and ldr5 cos its in Lana's bio :deadbanana:

There was also a member that was ranting against chuck shooting any album covers :lmao: they foreshadowed the honeymoon mess 2 years early

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

For some reason I think Lana will stick to a one word album title like PD, UV and HM. I think a one word title really sticks. I wouldn't mind if 'Subversive' is the album title, it's interesting to me. But like another user posted, perhaps it could be 'Dreamland'.

7ITnqn.gif

For some reason I think Lana will stick to a one word album title like PD, UV and HM. I think a one word title really sticks. I wouldn't mind if 'Subversive' is the album title, it's interesting to me. But like another user posted, perhaps it could be 'Dreamland'.

i actually would love the album to be called dreamland

hey_hey.jpg

i actually would love the album to be called dreamland

This is funny, I put that I live in Dreamland when I registered here.  :smile2:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

For some reason I think Lana will stick to a one word album title like PD, UV and HM

I do too, and since Eclipse tweeted "Heaven" I have the feeling that it's gonna revolve around that theme, even if Paradise already had this godlike feeling, she always keeps a mystical aura around her stuff

The last two album names have consisted of two parts (Ultra + Violence and Honey + Moon) so maybe LDR5 will be named in the same vein. I think Lana explained in some interview too how she likes the name of the album to consist of two parts or sth