Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

When she was in Poland this year a fan asked her about LIB and she just said: that was for the movie only, so I do not think we really will see this, maybe only if someone leaks it. 

yeah, I can still hear her voice, she was talking to the fan like a mum to a disappointed kid

"It was just for the movieeeee"

And noone has LIB, it's probably rotting on a computer of some Lionsgate executive, so we'll never get it.

image.png

I wouldn't mind if we get another "Honeymoon". I think that's an incredible album to be honest. Definitely not a "sleeper" like some are saying. Not if you're into the same kind of music she likes doing. It would be worse if she started doing more upbeat music for the sake of selling more records.

I also love it how her albums in general are very "homogeneous" in terms of sound. I hate it when I'm listening to an album and all of a sudden the mood is killed by some song that sounds totally different . If I wanted to listen to a different sound then I would prefer to put on a different cd.

The most genuine artists are those who stick to a certain sound and don't try to change their style too much, in my opinion. Unfortunately, nowadays talent shows on tv and such are promoting the idea that you have to be "diverse" and be able to sing "anything" to be a good singer.

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

I honestly think life is beautiful is just the length of the commercial for the movie. Like it would be nice to have it without the talking in the background but I doubt there is more of it because of what she said about doing a short song for a commercial.

I think there was some speculation on the Honeymoon thread or somewhere that LIB was originally penned for a film in 2012 about a man losing his best friend or something so I'd like to believe there's a full version but it's probably underwhelming tbh

I think there was some speculation on the Honeymoon thread or somewhere that LIB was originally penned for a film in 2012 about a man losing his best friend or something so I'd like to believe there's a full version but it's probably underwhelming tbh

even if so, it has potential, she should rework it..

I feel so bad for her, because from the point of view of Artist, when someone has your work you have been working on for a long time and then you get message from that leaker " It's alright, I won't leak anything" means literally nothing, because you cannot trust a stranger that much. I feel so sad that she has to be anxious all the time. 

I feel so bad for her, because from the point of view of Artist, when someone has your work you have been working on for a long time and then you get message from that leaker " It's alright, I won't leak anything" means literally nothing, because you cannot trust a stranger that much. I feel so sad that she has to be anxious all the time. 

On the other hand, after years of leaks she could have consider better security for her work. Something is not alright when underaged kid can hack and leak your new stuff. 

omg it's so cool that she confirmed she talked to eclipse i love how involved she is with her fans online... i have a strong feeling she knows about lanaboards and watches over us like a Goddess. my thighs are quivering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

On the other hand, after years of leaks she could have consider better security for her work. Something is not alright when underaged kid can hack and leak your new stuff. 

it's not as if she has direct control about that stuff. well yeah maybe she stopped emailing stuff to the producers or sending stuff via messages or whatever and calls them now and keeps the stuff in the studios but the studio's security is not really anything that lana is in charge of. also the rick nowels leaks (2013) just happened because of some server error thing where they made the files available for everyone.

there's only been a handful of leaks since btd, most of them came from a server error (which affected many more artists as well) and we've been extremely lucky this year that somehow uv outtakes leaked. 

i76mrxw.png