Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

why do you waste your time on here? We are Eclipse stans!

because i can this is a forum, im sorry its a one sided forum, its funny half of this forum secretly agree with  my views and tell me in private, so of course im just here taking this crap from you and others. but ill still say what i feel im sorry you cant handle it 

people like eclipse because they (he? she? idc) leak stuff, and i appreciate leaks as much as the next gay...but holy fukk if you're lucky enough to talk to lana directly about shit, DONT totally violate her request for privacy & silence right afterward...

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Many Lana fans want her to be upbeat and fun, which I understand. She isn't getting younger tho, so I feel any new music she puts out will be more mature. Lana will never be J Lo or Madonna, so we gotta let go of that. I'm expecting LDR5 to be only similar to HM (I'm okay with that). A lot of us are young so we want fun music to shake our ass to, but Lana is an old soul. She ain't a party girl anymore imo. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I think one could describe a song like FIne China as bland - minimal production, a bit repetitive - which I'm sure is a song that a lot people loved  here. All those little details and nuances that make a song great or the emotion an artist can put into singing some lyrics can't really be described with just a few words, so I don't feel like people should be freaking out about what Eclipse said. 

On the other hand it's good that we know what to expect. I love OTTR but I know she has moved on of this "GANGSTER NANCY SINATRA" thing she had going on. It's great because we're fortunate enough to have all the unreleased songs with this vibe, but let Lana do her thing on her new album. I just think that I have so many songs from her that she could basically release an album with only her whispering and I'd be feel obligated to buy just to recompense her.

people like eclipse because they (he? she? idc) leak stuff, and i appreciate leaks as much as the next gay...but holy fukk if you're lucky enough to talk to lana directly about :), DONT totally violate her request for privacy & silence right afterward...

But on other hand I don't think anyone outside fandom can really understand his hapiness. You can't really share this type of thing with "normal" friends...I can understand why he would do this.People are acting a little bit overly judgmental about it. 

"I just don't want them to hear it at all," she says. "I'm very selfish. I make everything for me, kind of. I mean, every little thing, down to the guitar and the drums. It's just for me… I don't want them to hear it and think about it. It's none of their business!" - Rolling Stone, 2014.

You must stop thinking that Lana Del Rey has to please you all the time. She is a mature artist, and doesn't have to please anyone, she creates her own art the way she thinks it is right.

If at the end of the day you don't like what Lana does, there are hundreds of unreleased songs you can listen to.
Do not try to make Lana a mediocre singer.

'Looking through the internet,

scrolling through forums i can't forget.

Horny gays on lanaboards,

making up shît of all sorts.

Just to teach them a lesson,

i wont release anything,

They're making up lyrics, really bad,

just delete it fat.'

Love her new song.

iconic x

Many Lana fans want her to be upbeat and fun, which I understand. She isn't getting younger tho, so I feel any new music she puts out will be more mature. Lana will never be J Lo or Madonna, so we gotta let go of that. I'm expecting LDR5 to be only similar to HM (I'm okay with that). A lot of us are young so we want fun music to shake our ass to, but Lana is an old soul. She ain't a party girl anymore imo. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

It's because most of her fans are young who still want her to release stuff they can dance to/soonething somewhat fast paced (UV was a mix so not a problem) I'm a bit older than most (not that old as I'm in my early 20s) but i appreciate Honeymoon and I think as people will get older they will too. I'm not even trying to be shady when I say this but most of her fans are young and immature.

"I just don't want them to hear it at all," she says. "I'm very selfish. I make everything for me, kind of. I mean, every little thing, down to the guitar and the drums. It's just for me… I don't want them to hear it and think about it. It's none of their business!" - Rolling Stone, 2014.

You must stop thinking that Lana Del Rey has to please you all the time. She is a mature artist, and doesn't have to please anyone, she creates her own art the way she thinks it is right.

If at the end of the day you don't like what Lana does, there are hundreds of unreleased songs you can listen to.

Do not try to make Lana a mediocre singer.

Lana Del Rey is also a Gemini, don't forget it!

This myth that all her fans are young is so weird. Everyone i know who likes her is over 35, she has a huge older fanbase, my concert was mostly adults with a big group of young fans at the front screaming and crying. The rest of us were composed adults watching her like normal.

This myth that all her fans are young is so weird. Everyone i know who likes her is over 35, she has a huge older fanbase, my concert was mostly adults with a big group of young fans at the front screaming and crying. The rest of us were composed adults watching her like normal.

so like people in their 20s or like even 40 yr olds?

It's because most of her fans are young who still want her to release stuff they can dance to/soonething somewhat fast paced (UV was a mix so not a problem) I'm a bit older than most (not that old as I'm in my early 20s) but i appreciate Honeymoon and I think as people will get older they will too. I'm not even trying to be shady when I say this but most of her fans are young and immature.

Lana Del Rey is also a Gemini, don't forget it!

I totally know what your saying because I ususlly listen to both upbeat and slower music but at different times, but slower music usually has a bigger effect on me and I find it really annoying that not many people my age relate to my tastes in music and it's usually because they find my favourite type of music "boring" or too "slow"

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m