Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

The good thing is, we'll get LDR5 and probably even LDR6 and LDR7 before Fergie finally releases her album.  :creep:

no one cares about fergie

hey_hey.jpg

Ok so the areas we need to focus on:

- new album info :hooker: how soon, how's the music, a title? A word to describe?

- give her some appreciation of course

- promote @annedauphine

Anything else? ;)

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Ok so the areas we need to focus on:

- new album info :hooker: how soon, how's the music, a title? A word to describe?

- give her some appreciation of course

- promote @annedauphine

Anything else?

I really want ha to hear @butterflies remixes esp. Cherry blossom or smile. Let's help the good sis!

LB users be canvassing the hood.

DzpacFr.png

Omg what is this from?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Can somebody please sum up for me what/when/why this whole live stream thing is and how we know it's happening? Too lazy to read back pages lol

lana livestreamed yesterday around 7 l.a time and all she did is wave hi but it was visible that she was in a studio, then later when fan accounts were posting photos of the livestream under one of it she commented "tomorow" and "ill be back", so its happening today, know one knows why because she never gave any other details

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO_REX8lrwJ/?taken-by=lanaisiconic&hl=en

im legit so excited for this WHY cant it happen NOW

Don't ask her about unreleased songs omg wtf

imagine if she goes "this is why i hate ALL of you fucking fags!!!!!! leave me alone" then ends it

hey_hey.jpg

What is when you ask her about Your Girl, she brings out her laptop & deletes her entire library? :rip:

or just straight up smashes the f.uck out of her laptop