Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

YALL. It's just a description with a spoiler tag. Don't read it if you don't want to, and don't stifle discussion here either.

It's not like they're leaking YAIL, it's just a description. God. This is so childish.

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

YALL. It's just a description with a spoiler tag. Don't read it if you don't want to, and don't stifle discussion here either.

It's not like they're leaking YAIL, it's just a description. God. This is so childish.

Its obvious attention seeking "shall I post my description in a spoiler can I tell you what I think". Borrrrring. Leak it or dont

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Its obvious attention seeking "shall I post my description in a spoiler can I tell you what I think". Borrrrring. Leak it or dont

girl can you hop off. i was literally going to leave the situation as it is. you can clearly go up and read where i said i won't post my description. stop trying to act all righteous.

like do you see me living off attention from people on a forum idk? I'm not eclipse if you haven't noticed

Done Wasting my time reading 101 descriptions of what's probably just a 93kbps snippet that no one has the balls to share with ppl who don't have it and want to hear it.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Eclipse posted his description and no one batted an eye, we need standards on what we let people do and what we won't let them do but why attack one person who is doing what a bunch of other people already did. OMG this forum loves to complain

Eclipse posted his description and no one batted an eye, we need standards on what we let people do and what we won't let them do but why attack one person who is doing what a bunch of other people already did. OMG this forum loves to complain

its full of pop obsessed gays what do you expect

For me it's not much about the description at all, that I could avoid reading, than feeding the thirst. It's not because one person did it that everyone should do it. We're not supposed to see it anyway so it's also out of respect for people who don't want it. I mean normally I'm the first one to jump the yas train when stuff leaks but this is different, for god's sake we have no damn info than the registration I feel like I'm repeating myself

ZKcaooE.png

girl can you hop off. i was literally going to leave the situation as it is. you can clearly go up and read where i said i won't post my description. stop trying to act all righteous.

like do you see me living off attention from people on a forum idk? I'm not eclipse if you haven't noticed

Because at least eclipse just said it as it is, instead of making it out to be some sort of big revelation from one small LQ snippet

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Because at least eclipse just said it as it is, instead of making it out to be some sort of big revelation from one small LQ snippet

Are'nt you all tired of licking eclipse's asss? i'm not against that guy i love her but this is too much

The decisive point here is that Eclipse is hailed as a hero, whereas everyone else who tries to share their information is doomed. Double standards, y'all better grow up

alright ill put in a pretty vague description and then I'm leaving cause i gotta go the gym, so don't read if you don't want to be spoiled

the melody and the tone lanas singing in reminds me of the first few lines in Blizzard. the song is very drum heavy (the drums sound like the ones in body electric) and the other instrumentals are very light. the song is pretty uptempo, kinda like gods and monsters or blue jeans. I'm expecting a self empowerment anthem when i hear the song in full