Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Can we discuss why so much people would dislike Subversive? I love Ultraviolence to the point of having it tattooed but when you hear the actual music it can easily sounds cringey or "easy". Subversive is a bit lame but in a very Lana kind of way you know like Dangerous Girl and stuff. I love how it sounds and how impactful it is but anyways didn't Eclipse said it was 3 words? Or it was to distract us

ZKcaooE.png

Plus she fucks with faux hipster Jonathan Wilson + daddy father joseph mistay, so it's not even that hard to imagine. But honestly like, I'm pretty sure like hoarders & "insiders" are the ones who teased BAR a few weeks ago, and I didn't expect legit informations to come from them until the single is released / announced since they're trying to protect Lana's work, which is understandable.

Exactly

And tbh I don't want it to be the album title

It sounds very cheap to me ( no offense)

All I want a deep a** title album such as UV / BTD

Or something very touchy/dreamy such as HM

:smile3:

also in my opinion the title of the album makes sense to me, i love it and it feels very personal. Especially reading the lyrics to the song....

You can tell she really meant this song and no it's not about her writing the best song. To me it seems more of  her feeling neglected and 

without love. ESPECIALLY IN THE LYRICS. The song itself is beautiful and radio friendly as well. Her voice sounds desperate. It's very cinematic.

also in my opinion the title of the album makes sense to me, i love it and it feels very personal. Especially reading the lyrics to the song....

You can tell she really meant this song and no it's not about her writing the best song. To me it seems more of  her feeling neglected and 

without love. ESPECIALLY IN THE LYRICS. The song itself is beautiful and radio friendly as well. Her voice sounds desperate. It's very cinematic.

so you've heard it?....

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif