Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

also why the :) can't lana just announce the title? I mean if she really cares about it being a secret (which I don't know why bc she just randomly announced the title of HM in a magazine interview) she should never had told anyone in the first place

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

every artist these days has some kind of leak. it's almost inevitable. as the queen of leaks, lana knows this. so why the hell isn't she releasing it? she can't even tell us WHEN to expect it? it's ridiculous. all of this drama could be avoided. i feel like people would be less likely to leak it if we knew when it was coming. right now everything is a big question mark.

let me be who i'm meant to be

If there was really an FBI investigation, Eclipse would be the first person who they would investigate against.

After posting legit lyrics of the upcoming song, you're trying to warn potential leakers because of possible legal actions against them?

I appreciate your contributions to the leaked material we have now, but stop taking advantage of your position, acting like you're Lana's personal savior (coz u ain't, I am lol).

Fun fact, people claimed you were selling her unreleased stuff. If it's true, then you're the last person who can criticize other people's actions regarding her music.

Plus, all these hypocrites justifying his actions and deriding everyone else who just wanted to share their personal description on the song are the worst.

Love yourself, leaks are leaks, irrespective of the source.

Yeah I just realised Paradise Edition, Ultraviolence and Honeymoon titles were all first mentioned a long time before release... I think she's doing something different this time with her holding back  and whatnot 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

its funny how y'all love it when eclipse talks about new material and titles and stuff, but when somebody else says a small little thing thats less significant than what eclipse has said y'all go crazy

y'all are literally bashing people giving small info and not bashing some kid who asks for money and nudes for lanas stuff. y'all are idiots

cant believe lana would give valuable info to some nude and money obsessed gay kid on the internet. its everybody's fault if the song leaks. its thirtsy lana fans fault, its lanas fault, its lanas teams fault, its everybody's fault

We're being kept in the dark for such an abnormal period of time - this is the reason everyone is this thirsty

We got told about MTWBT the same month UV was released. After HM, and the only solid information we have is YAIL, and that came after ~16 months

She should shed some light on this new album to give us some details to focus on

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

o

We're being kept in the dark for such an abnormal period of time - this is the reason everyone is this thirsty

We got told about MTWBT the same month UV was released. After HM, and the only solid information we have is YAIL, and that came after ~16 months

She should shed some light on this new album to give us some details to focus on

oh PLEASE. Abnormal time ? maybe for impatient 12 year olds, Lorde hasn't released anything in almost 4 years, Gaga also released Joanne 3 years after ARTPOP and y'all think a year and a half is a long time without new music ?

giphy.gif

What don't you understand? There is no reason to provide info about this.  :smokes3:

KEEP INFO TO YOURSELF @EVERYONE

why didn't you quote me saying eclipse has also said more stuff that is MORE VALUABLE ?

if everyone has to keep something to themselves then so does eclipse, he cant get a free ride hypocrites

I've told this hundreds and hundreds of times already - the fact she's still in touch with Eclipse in general isn't wise neither of her, nor her team. Don't get me wrong, I have some respect for this guy, but she shouldn't have adressed his early tweets about LDR5 back then. Maybe in that case the drama might have been avoided. If we didn't know this was confirmed this whole thing wouldn't spread this fast.

Just the thought of a guy leaking things and her coming to him and spilling all the info is super dumb. I know she wanted to adress the fact this was new material and ask him to stop posting hints, but still this certainly wasn't the wisest decision...

I'm not suprised with people "begging Eclipse" - we're all thirsty, but the thing she's done and choices she's made was like fighting a fire with a the flame

EXACTLY

???, ?????????

why didn't you quote me saying eclipse also said more stuff that is MORE VALUABLE

if everyone has to keep something to themselves then so does eclipse, he cant get a free ride hypocrites

Eclipse knows what information to give out that wont affect the release and peoples opinions,

You guys don't know when to stop

giphy.gif

o

oh PLEASE. Abnormal time ? maybe for impatient 12 year olds, Lorde hasn't released anything in almost 4 years, Gaga also released Joanne 3 years after ARTPOP and y'all think a year and a half is a long time without new music ?

If you had read the entire thing, I was implying this is abnormal for Lana. As I explained in the second paragraph.

Do I care about the wait times for Lorde or Lady flopga? How is that relevant to any of what I just said?

Impatient 12 year olds my ass. It's still a long time without any info. I'm assuming you've been completely fine with being kept thirsty for this long, and haven't complained about the lack of any details over the past year? Sit down hun

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Eclipse knows what information to give out that wont affect the release and peoples opinions,

You guys don't know when to stop

Eclipse knows what information to give out that won't affect the release???? lana literally had to message him to tell him to stop lmao

won't affect people opinions??? he literally told us its lanas best video ever and that got everyone hyped up. he said the song and the title track are bland and then we saw a huge meltdown that increased the number of pages in this thread LMAO

think before you say anything defending some gay teen leaking lanas info. double standards, do i need to define those words for you?