Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

o

oh PLEASE. Abnormal time ? maybe for impatient 12 year olds, Lorde hasn't released anything in almost 4 years, Gaga also released Joanne 3 years after ARTPOP and y'all think a year and a half is a long time without new music ?

it's abnormal because it's presumably already finished and we haven't had any sort of official announcement. i mean, the music video was filmed LAST SUMMER. 

i agree that it's not a long time to wait between albums, but if it is on the verge of leaking then i don't get what the hold up is.

let me be who i'm meant to be

How

He literally came in here and had a meltdown about how the songs sucked like two months ago

don't forget he said this is lanas best video and now everyone is more thirsty than ever before

STOP TELLING FAKE INFORMATION, even if it is a joke people can think it's real and stop :)demanding the title after a BIG misunderstood, wait for lana to be ready, we all need to calm down, this 10 past pages were all just rubbish tbh, I repeat qe ALL have to really calm down and think about consequences before we say something

xx ldr

Eclipse knows what information to give out that won't affect the release???? lana literally had to message him to tell him to stop lmao

won't affect people opinions??? he literally told us its lanas best video ever and that got everyone hyped up. he said the song and the title track are bland and then we saw a huge meltdown that increased the number of pages in this thread LMAO

think before you say anything defending some gay teen leaking lanas info. double standards, do i need to define those words for you?

Eclipse has already gave us lyrics to YAILand y'all didn't say anything about that.You're getting mad at some of us sharing our description of the song. I don't understand why y'all are so pressed about descriptions, when he's leaking more than anyone has. :eartha:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Eclipse knows what information to give out that wont affect the release and peoples opinions,

You guys don't know when to stop

The only person that knows what information can be made public and when it can be made public is only Lana and her label.

It's more likely that she provides him bits of information in order to prevent or delay the leak.

"you guys don't know when to stop"

when i literally posted a vague 2 sentence description VS Eclipse's multiple posts, telling us the song title, describing the music video, describing the song (multiple times), telling us the title track sucked, showing us screenshots of his private convo with lana, etc.

:bye:

don't forget he said this is lanas best video and now everyone is more thirsty than ever before

These people are the biggest hypocrites ever

Someone posting 2 words gets destroyed but the teenager who acts like lanas spokesperson is allowed to write 9 page essays about how everything sucks

lol anyway that to the moon or whatever insta is trying to say honeydelgrant leaked the entire album?? lmfaooooo insta stans are just as messy as us

lol anyway that to the moon or whatever insta is trying to say honeydelgrant leaked the entire album?? lmfaooooo insta stans are just as messy as us

hmm no

Eclipse gets a pass because he is seen as someone who has actually heard the songs and who communicates with Lana. In contrary, there have been numerous new profiles here whose posts are only about "leaked informations" which often dont even fit Eclipse´s descriptions. Thats just pure trolling. 

Lmao @ people just bow realizing what this stuff does to lana. So am i really a bad person for defending her since the beginning? And stoo blaming eclipse. Hes not the only one. And congrats to whoever is either alleging leaks were made or actually leaked shit. I hope your happy with yourself.

Its obvious attention seeking "shall I post my description in a spoiler can I tell you what I think". Borrrrring. Leak it or dont

Ugh i know.

"Should i give you exclusive info?"

:everyone screams for thirst for 3 pages:

"Hmmmm.....no, i'll just keep it to myself"

THEN SHUT UP IN THE FIRST PLACE